Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
We are a customer-focused company, ensuring that as the Employment Hero proposition continues to grow so does the exceptional service and experience that we provide. This will significantly impact our customer retention and growth, and therefore increased revenue and advocacy measures. We are embarking on rapid growth and are pivoting our CX function away from traditional call centre behaviour and thinking. We are passionate in evolving the way that we work to ensure that we are consistently delivering what matters to our customers, teams and partners.
The CX Payroll Learning and Education Specialist will be responsible for designing team and individual courses for Heroes and our customers in the Payroll platforms and with their clients. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets to ensure that our training curriculum helps our customers develop their skills on using our platforms confidently as well as helping our teams deliver even better customer experiences.
- Lead the Payroll platform component of the CX L&E experience, with key responsibilities and relationships with Support, Implementations, UX and Digital Experience essential
- Sourcing, interpreting and evaluating data and insights from internal and external sources, including conducting instructional research and analysis on learners
- Design a training curriculum and compelling course content to drive customer and Hero retention, inc :
- applying tested learning theories and educational techniques to promote client engagement
- creation and provision of multimedia platform offerings that provide exercises and activities to enhance the learning process (tips, surveys, Q&A, asynchronous, etc.)
- Understand and activate the opportunities with the internal teams on internal tech stack knowledge, soft skill and technical skill creation, enhancement and implementation
- Maintain records of materials and gather feedback on the quality of training and
processes from trainees, instructors, and managers
- Liaising with clients in webinars and focus groups to optimise the voice of the customer and their pain points, expectations and requirements for beneficial learning and educational experiences.
- Work with subject matter experts, external clients and management respectively to
identify target audience’s training needs
- Work with the CX Operations and Transformation team to design content to mitigate customer friction points
- Formulate instructional end goals and create content that matches them through the
- Decisions on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms)
- Work with other internal teams to promote learning (i.e. marketing tips and tricks
posts, new feature releases, etc.) and processes
- Evolve our front line quality assurance processes as necessary
- 5 years’ experience as a Training Facilitator, Course Designer, Instructional Designer or similar role inc. developing and presenting material to external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and educational design techniques
- Proficiency in reporting content and campaign effectiveness using tools like Google Analytics and Excel
- Proficiency in G Suite applications, Adobe Captivate, Asana, Go1 and Confluence highly regarded
- Proficiency in G Suite applications
- Previous experience in Customer facing role
- Experience building digital assets and multimedia content
- Experience writing effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Solid knowledge of course development software and/or Learning Management
- Excellent experience in project management and qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist – Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist – Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**