Aryeo is building the next-gen platform for the real estate industry’s content and data – we are searching for motivated individuals to join our team and help support our customers. Aryeo is backed by the VCs who invested in companies like DoorDash and Robinhood, and built companies like Shutterstock from the ground up. We are a remote-first company.
Our Customer Success team is on a mission to help customers grow by delivering best-in-class services and support with the overarching goal of helping customers achieve their business goals. That means you’re solving for the customer every day and enjoy coming up with the creative solutions they need to be more successful. The ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find creative solutions, and communicate them to customers.
What You’ll Do
- As a key member of our CS team, you will work directly with customers on a daily basis overseeing the full customer lifecycle and engage customers via strategy calls and emails, securing buy-in for growth and resolving inquiries by aligning customers with the appropriate internal and external resources.
- Become an expert in our product. Identify and implement areas of improvement for our support ecosystem (internal knowledge libraries and user-facing content such as support documentation, guides, and videos).
- Organize all customer interactions in our CRM and internal software
- Perform troubleshooting of products and embedded partner applications with both technical and soft skills.
- Work cross functionally across customer success and product to build processes, manage issues, and ensure the voice of the customer is captured in the roadmap planning process.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to assist customers outside of normal working hours
- Work closely with our largest customers to solve the most challenging support interactions
This is a high-impact position with substantial growth and career development opportunities given the early stage and rapid growth trajectory of the company. To be successful, you’ll need to thrive in a fast paced remote environment, practice empathy, quick thinking, and have an understanding of SaaS applications. Most importantly, you’ll be a partner to our clients as they grow their business.
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment with constant change
- A natural problem solver who prefers to own responsibilities
- Fast learner who can understand and articulate technology at a high level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Respectfully handles criticism
- Strong client-facing problem solving and communication skills
Bonus: Real Estate Industry experience
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Healthcare benefits
- Remote office-perks and stipend for home office equipment
- Team off-sites throughout the year (Florida, Vegas, Boston, etc)
- New computer and equipment