First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Customer Support Operations Specialist role:
- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by driving efficiency and the proactive team mission by using your skills in report and dashboard creation, as well as workflow optimization. You’ll work directly with the Customer Support leadership team to be a forward-thinking resource for our team. In all you do, you’ll care and advocate for yourself, your team, our products, and our customers.
- You’ll own managing business critical communication channels that monitor our provider data management solutions.
- You’ll create and maintain reporting from all our off-the-shelf and custom applications.
- You’ll create and maintain dashboards for all our off-the-shelf and custom applications.
- You’ll implement automations for monitoring the health of our customer data integrations.
- You’ll act as the technical escalation point for Kyruus’ SOC 2 compliance.
- You’ll be responsible for all of Customer Support’s commitments for all customer reporting special handling requests.
- You’ll understand how our Product solutions work from end-to-end, to effectively streamline workflows and processes.
- You’ll use and expand your current skill set within Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Atlassian Jenkins, AWS, PostgreSQL, Mirth, GIT, and Mac Command Line.
- You’ll have prior expertise with dashboarding software such as Tableau and Zendesk Explore.
- You’ll report to the Manager, Customer Support in the Customer Support department within the Customer Experience division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 3+ year’s experience in a customer support/analytics role to:
- Create and run reporting for the Customer Support management team.
- Identify and execute on automations and workflow changes that will help our customers to get their issues resolved quicker.
- Identify gaps in our Implementation tooling and data management solutions and influence future investment in these areas.
- Show mastery of the Kyruus Products and their integrations with 3rd party vendors and maintain the communication grid for 3rd party vendors.
- Escalate tickets or issues to managers/peers in other departments as appropriate or required.
- Help troubleshoot technical issues, data glitches and/or bugs, report requests, and assistance on general issues with Customers and internal users.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’ll acquire new skills as your expertise around our products and infrastructure grow.
- You’ll be able to quickly identify issues that are urgent and require additional escalation.
- You’ll become a go-to person for questions about our reporting, workflow, 3rd party integrations and escalation process.
- You’ll develop an intuition for how our products work, what our customers want, and common pain points and areas of confusion.
- Kyruuvians in the Customer Support Operations Specialist role can move in a linear career path into a Senior Customer Support Operations Specialist and take a Customer Support management path or move to another team within Kyruus.
- Since Customer Support Operations Specialists are knowledgeable in all of Kyruus’ products and procedures, opportunities for career growth may also arise in other teams looking to enhance their proactive operational focus.
Where You’ll Go From Here
About Customer Support at Kyruus
- In addition to embodying Kyruus CORE values, members of the Customer Support team are expected to uphold the Customer Support team values:
- Teamwork – building strong relationships both within our team and with our customers, and making decisions based on what will best promote the success of our team and customers.
- Authenticity – we don’t sugarcoat and we never lie; we are sincere and honest in all communication, regardless of audience.
- Outstanding – we are a results-driven team who strive to role model professionalism and excellence in all that we do.