Goalbook’s mission is to empower teachers to transform instruction so that ALL students can succeed. We partner with 1,000+ school districts across 46 states, working closely with district and school leaders to create scalable change in instructional practice.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer support and developing your team members?
In this role, you will manage a team of Customer Support individuals, ensuring they have the resources and support they need to provide our district and school partners with a seamless experience with our instructional content and professional development. You will be responsible for updating and improving processes that improve the work and efficiency of the team. Oftentimes, you will collaborate with other teams in the company, including Partnerships, Success, Engineering, and Content, to resolve issues and improve how we support our customers.
At Goalbook, our managers are “player-coaches,” and so part of your role includes providing direct support to customers and leading the team by example.
– Manage the day-to-day operations of Goalbook’s Customer Support Team. Oversee the resolution of customer support tickets and requests.
– Coach team members and aid in their professional growth and development.
– Interview, hire, and onboard team members in alignment with Goalbook policies and best practices.
– Identify and implement process improvements. Update documentation as processes are updated and maintain organized internal systems.
– Lead by example – Provide direct support to customers, including engaging with district and school partners, responding to tickets and questions, processing purchase orders, provisioning user logins, and troubleshooting various issues.
– Support internal team members at Goalbook and assist the broader Operations Team as needed with customer and business operations.
– Limited travel is required, including for onboarding, professional development, and team events.
Required Skills & Experience
– 2+ years of management experience in the Customer Support function, preferably in an education technology or SaaS company
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to have difficult conversations with internal team members with directness and empathy
– Ability to organize and motivate a team and work collaboratively
– Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and in learning new software
– 90-120K compensation range, based on experience and location
– Full medical, dental, and vision coverageSafe Harbor 401k matching
– Flexible time-off policy
– Goalbook Family and Medical Leave
– Goalbook Universal Basic Income
– A truly motivated, passionate, and fun team.
Submit an application below addressed to Sana Gabula and provide a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile, and how you heard about us. This role is remote.
For the safety of our team members, Goalbook requires employees to test for COVID-19 to attend in-person team events.
Goalbook is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Learn more about working at Goalbook! Check out our teammates’ stories: https://goalbookapp.com/careers
Please Beware of Recruiting Scams
As you explore job opportunities at Goalbook, we urge you to be cautious of recruitment scams in which fraudsters pretend to represent our company by utilizing the name, image, and likeness of Goalbook team members. The only way to apply to our roles is directly through our website. All communications and calendar invitations will come from a team member with a @goalbookapp.com email address. All interviews are conducted through video calls directly with our team members via Google Meet or Zoom.