Who We Are:
Nacelle was built for technology-forward merchants drawn to the benefits of a headless architecture but dissatisfied with the costs and complexity associated with adoption. Leaders at FTD.com, Boll & Branch, and Thinx use Nacelle to eliminate the typical maintenance costs and infrastructure complexities related to going headless while accelerating their time-to-market. Unlike traditional commerce solutions, our product is built on event-driven and elastic core technology optimized for flexibility, performance, and customization.
Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join as a founding member of the Customer Success Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing our customers with best-in-class technical support that enables our customers to focus on what they do best. You will work directly with customers and agency partners via live chat, ticket, and phone to troubleshoot and resolve their toughest technical challenges.
As a founding member of the Customer Success Engineering team, you will also help to build our internal and public-facing documentation, develop and refine workflows and automation for our team, and have a direct impact on both the customer experience and customer journey at Nacelle.
This role will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Customer Success Engineering and will work closely with the larger Customer Success, Solutions Architecture, Product, and Engineering teams.
In this role you will:
- Troubleshooting and debugging platform and customer-facing issues via live chat, ticket, phone, and/or Zoom
- Advocating internally on behalf of the customer for improvements to our platform and products
- Serving as a Point of Contact (POC) for incidents and escalations; ensuring customer awareness of critical information and timelines
- Creating and contributing to technical and non-technical documentation that will enable both our customers and our teams to self-serve
- Developing, improving, and refining automation, workflows, and processes that will improve the efficiency of our teams and enable them to better support our customers
- Mentoring new Customer Success Engineers; taking a leading role in their onboarding, training, and continuous development
- Building new and improving upon existing relationships with cross-functional teams
- Contributing to organizational and team-level OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and goals
The impact you will have:
In your first 90 days:
- they will be hands-on keyboard for our merchant projects and delivering value
In your first 6 months:
- this person will grow their developer experience in the headless space, in Vue or React, and contribute to several projects for our Merchants and the Nacelle team
In your first year:
- will become a proficient developer in the space understanding the full scope of a headless implementation with Nacelle.
- They will deliver significant value to Nacelle as well as our merchants in ensuring that the merchants realize all the benefits of working with Nacelle
We would love to hear from you if:
We’d be really excited if you’ve had:
- Experience in a fast paced VC-backed startup SaaS environment
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Amplitools, Cypress, Percy a plus
- Familiarity with npm and artifact versioning
If you meet most of the criteria for this position, we would still love to hear from you! We believe in fostering talent, growing and providing training to our team as we believe great human beings come first and building skillsets can happen over time.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Stock options
- Robust benefits packages which include medical, dental, vision, HSA/FSA, as well as employer-paid life insurance, and short/long-term disability
- 401(k) with an employer match
- Unlimited Mental Health Teledoc appointments
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO in addition to paid holidays and sick days
- Monthly wifi stipend
- Home office setup budget
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- 100% Remote culture with a minimum of one company in-person retreat per year + team-specific retreats
- Company provided laptop
- An environment that values and promotes continuous learning, true ownership, and teamwork
At Nacelle, we strive to promote a culture where all employees feel supported and comfortable to provide constructive feedback in ways that we can continue to grow and practice our values of “forever learning, ownership, honesty and integrity, and teamwork.”
Nacelle is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Nacelle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities who may require additional assistance in engaging in our application and interview process. Please feel free to reach out to Nacelle's Talent Acquisition Team at TA@getnacelle.com if you need any assistance completing our application or need accommodations during your interview process.