Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: “why are you making it so hard to give you my money?” This is the problem we’ve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals – primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune payment experience (i.e. when you’re online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says “it shouldn't be this hard,” they are right.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
What You’ll Do:
We are seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to build a strong relationship with a select group clients in our insurance vertical. You will be the advocate for your clients. Your success is your client’s success. As their CSM you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day and ensuring your clients are realizing the highest value from our platform. The goal is to create relationships allow you to implement programs that increase payment adoption, drive revenue growth, and expand the client’s awareness and utilization of Invoice Cloud’s full suite of services.
- Build “trusted” relationships with your clients and delight them at every turn
- Understand the key client health indicators and takes necessary steps to minimize any potential churn
- Fully understand your clients and identify what is needed to retain and grow them
- Develop a deep understanding of the Invoice Cloud solution to share best practices
- Work with your clients to implement programs that drive higher payment adoption
- Generate customer success qualified leads that result in new revenue opportunities for the sales team
- Develop a strong understanding of our technology, allowing you to identify issues, and formulate a potential resolution with the supporting Invoice Cloud departments
First 30 days
- Complete New Hire Training and CSM training
- Gain an understanding of the IC solutions
- Gain an understanding of the IC internal systems such as Salesforce, Jira, CRM, etc.
- Gain an understanding of the processes for the implementation team, client services team, IT, sales, boarding and training groups
- Review with management your list of clients that will be assigned.
First 60 days
- Spend time with the internal IC teams to expand product and process knowledge
- Review past client interactions to understand what is happening with your assigned book of business and understand how to manage your clients moving forward
- Review (or create) the account plan for each assigned client to ensure that there is full knowledge/understanding of the current relationship. This account plan includes but is not limited to executive overview, products used, technical integration description, list of outstanding issues, risks to the account, key stakeholders and opportunities for growth.
- Introduce yourself to the list of assigned clients.
First 90 days
- Create a success plan for assigned clients. The plan will include Introduction as the CSM, presentation of current list of outstanding issues and proposal for resolution, plan for adoption and new product grow to increase revenue.
- Establish a recurring check-in meeting to drive growth and review issue resolution progress.
- Identify the top clients that represent the largest opportunity for adoption and revenue growth and work towards implementing an ongoing adoption program with them.
- Create a cadence for proactive outreach with your clients to add value and drive deeper engagement.
First 180 Days
- A success plan exists for every assigned client.
- Every assigned client has a regular monthly check-in call cadence.
- All the key contacts at your clients have been identified and know who you are.
- Adoption programs are in place and you are identifying new product expansion opportunities.
- You are creating referenceable clients to support new business opportunities
- Maintain all documentation regarding client (in Salesforce) so that their status is up to date and available so anyone can consult the information at all time.
- Keep relevant IC teams informed of any issues/changes that may impact the relationship with a client.
- The CSM must use excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with internal IT resources, Implementations Managers, sales team members and other departments to help solve any issues related to billers.
- Public Relations and a good reputation are critical for the company’s long term success. It is imperative for the CSM to maintain a sense of urgency and manage customer communications so that a client is never left wondering.
- Proactive communication with clients is a must. Keeping clients informed about new product enhancements/new product releases, best practices & problem resolution
- Periodic travel to key accounts for meetings or attending conferences as required
How you’ll be measured
- Retention rate – By client count and revenue
- Revenue growth: IC will use current year’s growth plan to compare forecast versus actual and determine the impact of the CSM on it.
- Adoption growth: CSMs will use IC reports to determine changes in adoption for items like Autopay, paperless, etc.,
- Add-on Services: To promote new products and generate customer success qualified leads that are passed to sales.
- References: Increasing the clients that agree to serve as a reference or participate in a case study
- NPS Scores
What we seek
- Strong relationship management experience with proven track record of driving retention and growth, while delighting the client
- Experience with Invoice Cloud’s products and services, such as payment processing, merchant services or electronic payments a huge plus.
- Customer driven, results oriented, efficient, and willing to go the extra mile.
Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a solid understanding of the insurance vertical
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Experience using standard MS Office tools and Salesforce
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments — driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Cloud’s 25% YoY ‘same store sales growth’ is a testament to how effective the service is.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.