iOFFICE+SpaceIQ is a technology company founded by seasoned business and technology leaders to transform every workplace from a cost center into a competitive advantage. The SpaceIQ workplace management platform is a smart IWMS/CAFM solution with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use workplace optimization features such as space planning, move management, real estate forecasting and more, helping companies of any size to increase engagement, fuel productivity and reduce costs through operational efficiency and centralized visibility. Employees love our casual, yet results-focused work environment combined with a high-growth, entrepreneurial approach. While we are a global company, our distributed teams work closely together to support each other and our customers. We offer a collaborative culture with talented and genuine people who strive to be better every day.
Customer Success Manager (CSM) are responsible for user adoption and customer retention as they are the point of contact for customers throughout the life of their subscription. The CSM’s goals are to maximize growth and minimize gross churn. The Customer Success Manager will identify opportunities for upselling, know when users are ready to move into higher modules, get additional training, or upgrade their software package and work closely with the sales organization to ensure that these opportunities are followed closely to obtain the outstanding client relationship needed for your success.
An ideal candidate will have working knowledge of Customer Success best practices. Mastery of soft skills; which include the building rapport and negotiation. Will work proactively to develop strong partnerships with our customers and team. Experience with Archibus is strongly preferred!!
- Manage a portfolio of accounts by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, and managing risks.
- Meet and exceed net retention and gross churn targets for assigned accounts.
- Help customers translate their business use cases into company solutions and communicate a clear ROI to the customer.
- Act as the primary post-sale customer contact to guarantee onboarding, user adoption, retention, and the overall success of the account.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly business and roadmap reviews, and overall cadence (both personal and automated).
- Leverage and help inform customer health analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities, churn risks, and impacts on customer satisfaction or value.
- Process cancellations and document reason.
- Effectively assemble and leverage internal cross-functional teams including Professional Services, Support, Account Executives, and Sales, as well as customer stakeholders and business partners.
- Identify patterns pre-emptively to improve the organizational usage and adoption of company solutions.
- Assist the accounting and finance team in all renewal activities to non-evergreen customers as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing to grow a library of customer testimonials, success stories, and online reviews.
- Work in Salesforce, Planhat, and similar tools to maintain updated records and forecasting accuracy.
- Experience with Archibus is strongly preferred!!
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement – 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% – 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled