WorkStep is the leading software provider of workforce retention and hiring solutions for the supply chain industry. We’re a Series B startup (backed by leading investors) who is disrupting the industry and changing the way companies have traditionally hired and retained their frontline supply chain workers.
Our mission is simple: to make the supply chain a better place to work. How? By helping companies within e-commerce, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and logistics make better-fit hires and improve their frontline workforce satisfaction and retention.
We are looking to expand our fully-remote Customer Success team with a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager for our RETAIN customers. You will have a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced startup that is helping to solve some of the biggest challenges for the industrial workforce.
In this role, you will be responsible for owning the post-sales commercial relationship with WorkStep RETAIN mid-market customers. As an ideal candidate, you are solutions-focused, growth-minded and take a consultative and data-centered approach to account management. You are comfortable analyzing data, uncovering insights and delivering presentations tailored to your audience. You will report to the Manager of Customer Success. You will be working closely with executive level HR and Operations leadership to ensure customers get the most out of our product and our data. Internally, you will act as the voice of the customer to help us continue to build a Product that best meets our customers’ needs.
WorkStep RETAIN has seen explosive growth in the past year, with some of the biggest companies in the world: NFI, DHL, and Kroger. We have high customer satisfaction and a growing pipeline of mid-market and enterprise companies. A successful person in this role will have the chance to impact WorkStep’s growth path.
- Serve as the dedicated post-sales point of contact with WorkStep’s RETAIN customers
- Lead enterprise customer onboarding, and implementation
- Conduct ongoing product training and office hours with multiple account stakeholders
- Analyze retention datasets, develop insights and present findings regularly to key account stakeholders and end users
- Drive increased user engagement and product adoption
- Advise around best practices and solutions to ensure customers are getting the most value out of WorkStep RETAIN
- Identify expansion opportunities
- Cultivate lasting relationships with identified sponsors and key stakeholders within your enterprise accounts
- Develop deep product and industry knowledge
- Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer success or account management role
- Experience managing enterprise level accounts at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations to key account stakeholders
- Persuasive storyteller able to engage and educate an audience on the value of WorkStep
- Intellectual curiosity and genuine customer empathy
- Team player with a competitive edge
- Experience with: G-Suite, Salesforce, Chili Piper and Outreach
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment working remotely
- Passion for the WorkStep mission & a desire to build partnerships that will last for decades!
- Previous experience in rapidly growing startup environment
- Understanding of stakeholder concerns in HR Recruitment and Retention
WorkStep is a fully remote company, meaning our team can work from where it suits them—whether that’s East Coast or West Coast, in the mountains, or at the beach. We’re a collaborative bunch who are focused on helping our customers succeed and deliver results, FAST. But we also know how to have fun and enjoy each other’s company. Our benefits include:
- Remote working environment
- Flexible PTO
- Top-notch technology
- Annual team building on-sites (when safe to resume)
- Workspace, wellness, and professional development stipends
- Internet and phone reimbursement
- Competitive company-sponsored health, vision, and dental benefits package
- Opportunity to join a passionate, motivated, and fun team at an early stage to help shape and execute on our mission
If you’re a collaborator who likes a challenge, who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves, and wants to join a fast growing company at an early stage, we want to hear from you!
WorkStep is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.