Job Title: Customer Success Associate I – IN
Provides support to the Service Delivery Managers in our largest customer base ensuring fast and efficient response and resolution of customer requests. Working alongside teams of Service Delivery Managers the Service Delivery Associate proactively manage inbound customer requests and ensure that these are seen through to full resolution. This requires routing workstreams to the most appropriate team, responding directly to customers’ needs and action frequent clerical and commercial tasks on behalf of the Service Delivery group.
Service Delivery Associates insure fast response to inbound customer requests, drive efficiency in service delivery tasks and processes, delivering a fanatical support experience.
Service Delivery Associates are responsible for taking ownership of the customer requests with each of their customers and to serve as an interface between the customer and the Rackspace support infrastructure. They ensure that their customers technical, administration and specialist support needs are met.
· Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route appropriately
· Respond directly to customer information requests for specific task responsibilities
· Monitor and progress open tickets within agreed time scales to ensure customer/internal response receipt
· Proactively take ownership and work tickets
· Identify common/recurring operational issues in support queues and support customer to resolution
· Identify areas in which ticket volumes could be reduced and managed more efficiently through process or management change
• Escalates support requests (phone/ticket) according to escalation procedures
• Manage support requests and co-ordinate Rackspace/Customer support teams to deliver within agreed timescales
· Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.
· Utilizing business knowledge, networks and commercial acumen to see tickets through to completion
Key Performance Indicators
· Ticket workload completed
· Customer satisfaction. Based on NPS Ticket score
· Performance accuracy measures
· Strive towards a world class target of 80% for the Net Promoter Score including NPS-T scores
· Engagement of every customer within their customer base
· Ticket and workload management