At Percona, we focus on the needs of our customers and we look for talented leaders and individuals who want to make a difference in the industry. Joining Percona makes you a part of a market leader in providing software, support, consulting, managed services, and training for on-premise and cloud-based open source databases, including MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB. We are a global, remote-only organization; we have colleagues in more than 50 countries! Our teams have assisted more than 3,000 clients worldwide, including some of the largest companies on the internet.
The Customer Marketing Manager will strategically align efforts of the marketing and customer success team in a role that aims to provide a continuously improving customer experience through marketing content, and efficient campaigns, product knowledge tools and resources to seamlessly advance customers through their journeys to achieve their goals while improving client awareness, engagement, sales, and retention and reducing client and employee effort. This role will also be responsible for ideation, planning, and execution of customer advocacy programs and customer marketing campaigns, leveraging analytics to optimize results and achieve goals in collaboration with cross-functional partners.
What Will You Do
- Develop and execute integrated and relevant marketing plans, campaigns, content, presentations, and other resources that drive awareness, engagement, new business, increased share of wallet, retention, and client advocacy.
- Work with stakeholders to map current and potential member journeys and touchpoints, and leverage a unique understanding of our customers to drive adoption and expansion
- Customize content and messaging to engage clients and prospects and deepen the relationship.
- Track customer outcomes, reporting and trend analysis and provide recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Deliver cross-channel personalized experiences for customers
- ~5 years of experience working in a marketing or customer-facing role for a B2B SaaS company
- Strong with Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools (Hubspot)
- Pro at data segmentation, measurement, and interpretation
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and continuous improvement skills to think outside the box to implement creative solutions, enhancements, and innovation
- Ability to think customer-first and be the voice of the customer
- You have a deep understanding and passion for building customer marketing programs that span the customer life cycle.
- You are not afraid to take chances, test, fail and learn.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- You have a growth mindset, understand the customer journey and will use data and feedback to optimize customer programs to turn customers into advocates
- Being creative and coming up with amazing ideas that no one else has thought of before
- A great attitude and willingness to try new things