Stio® is a mountain apparel brand that designs, develops and sells beautiful, functional, and innovative apparel infused with the soul of the mountain lifestyle. With headquarters in Jackson, Wyoming, Stio draws inspiration from the surrounding Teton Range and offers product via Stio.com, catalog and its Mountain Studio® retail locations..
Seasonal Customer Experience Representatives (CX) at Stio provide excellent customer service via a phone and email ticketing system with expert product knowledge and passion. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, thrives in a team environment, excels in tough conversations, and is enthusiastic about providing the best customer experience possible. You will collaborate daily with Stio distribution centers and Stio customers who are excited to share your experiences. Ability to work remotely or in an office setting are both considered. Applicants living near a Stio Mountain Studio (Boulder/Denver, Park City/SLC, Bend, Boise, Freeport or Jackson Hole) are strongly preferred.
Seasonal Customer Experience Representatives report to the Customer Experience Shift Managers.
- Communicate daily via phone, email and chat with customers and coworkers
- Actively manage the customer support ticket queue
- Effectively answer tickets in a timely manner and within required KPIs
- Understand and articulate Stio product information and processes with ease
- Uphold agent performance standards in Zendesk accordingly
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Intermediate computer and typing skills required
- Proficiency with Google Workspace and Microsoft Products preferred
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
- Outdoor apparel/apparel knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Versatility, demonstrated initiative, and the ability to collaborate with a team
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required
THE FINE PRINT
- Start date of August 29th 2022
- Flexible scheduling up to 30 hours per week after initial 2 week training period
- Holiday hours required
- Holiday pay
- Paid sick time
- Seasonal role available through January 2023
- $500 Gear Test credit after 90 days of employment
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- $17.50 / hour
This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, we reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed. Stio is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, BIPOC, LGBTQ+, veterans & individuals with disabilities.