FireMon pioneered improving security outcomes by improving security operations in the cybersecurity industry. Technologies have changed, the threats have evolved, but our mission remains the same. Our culture is built upon four employee-driven values that focus on problem-solving, work/life balance, motivation, and innovation. These values are core to everything we do and fuel the impact our employees have on our customers, product, and overall organization. Each person is empowered to have a voice and is encouraged to collaborate, be creative, provide valuable insights, and play a role in the company’s success.
FireMon is looking for a Customer Experience Manager (CXM) to own a set of large strategic accounts and ensure maximum customer satisfaction, high application engagement, customer retention, and champion growth. The CXM will own the process of determining the desired outcomes for their customers, and work to drive time to value by ensuring adoption and measuring the value delivered. The CXM maximizes customer Experience by working to remove friction points along the customer journey and ensuring outcome value is tracked, shared internally and with customers, as well as leveraged to achieve goals. The CXM partners with customers for implementation of operational best practices using FireMon to achieve outcome target metrics that maximize their ROI. As a critical part of the customer journey, you will be a strategic ally for your accounts engaging customers during acquisition and will manage implementation projects to completion while leading customers through onboarding efforts. Post implementation, you will be positioned as a subject matter expert and contact for customers, understanding their desired outcomes, sharing best practices, providing high level solution guidance, or bringing in resources for deep level technical advice, ensuring they realize real value from their investments. You will support operational readiness, and regularly engage with customers by providing status updates of open Support and Development tickets, Professional Services project tracking, sharing upcoming release dates and trending issues, as well as upgrade recommendations and guidance through early access/beta programs, among many other strategic value initiatives.
About the role
- You will align with Sales to begin a relationship with your customers early in their journey with FireMon, setting the stage for a partnership
- You will lead several onboarding engagements with your customers, ensuring adoption and ongoing engagement, and product satisfaction throughout the customer’s journey
- You will set up regular touchpoints with customers using a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that will ensure high customer satisfaction
- Perform periodic customer Experience account reviews that confirm satisfaction and expand FireMon use on the customer end
- Implement and share best practices with the customer to ensure they are realizing the greatest possible value from FireMon
- Use log data and usage patterns to gain insights, provide guidance and increase customer adoption and satisfaction
- Be the primary interface to manage and resolve critical situations
- Partner with the Sales, Support, Training, Marketing and Professional Services teams to identify new opportunities to expand customer acquisition or use of FireMon products
- Provide expert voice of the customer insight to Product Management, Development and Support on innovation and continuous improvement opportunities
- Exceed all performance targets, including maintaining high retention and growth rates
- Provide project leadership and organization for customers’ major FireMon project initiatives.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the FireMon product line.
- Document, prioritize and manage competing requests across simultaneous client engagements.
- Utilize all tools and resources as directed to fully engage with assigned accounts and recommend process enhancements when gaps are found.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of Customer Experience (or Account Management) experience within the Network Security space (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work well within teams or individually
- The ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical personnel in large enterprises
- Proven ability to build credibility and trust with customers and internal stakeholders by fully understanding their requirements
- Experience maintaining valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Passion for working with leading edge Security and Network Monitoring technologies and a desire to understand FireMon’s products, services, and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel based on customer and business needs
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Active technical certification – CISSP level or similar industry related certification
- 3+ years of experience in technical project management, technical account management, Consulting, Sales Engineering, or similar customer facing role.
- Bilingual Spanish or Portuguese and English language speaking, reading, and writing