Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn – valued at over $1 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year on year since inception, and expanded globally in late 2020. We now service over 80,000 businesses and we will continue to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
We believe in distributed employment and take a ‘Remote First’ approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the globe, assuming that candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to our SEO Manager you’ll be tasked with eeking out 1%ers and improving conversion rates across our website. We’re looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and get things done. In this role you will be responsible for the on site testing and optimisation strategy to improve website performance. You will be working closely with a number of specialists across digital design, UX, SEO and web development to execute and track experiments.
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
You will be responsible for improving conversion rates across our website and driving quality leads for the business.
- Carry out Multivariate and A/B testing, analyse results and make recommendations for future tests
- Understand the digital customer journey and continuously look to optimise and improve user flow
- Work closely with a variety of departments and partners to execute experiments including – UX, Digital Design, SEO and web developers
- Managing and implementing tagging with GTM
- Leverage new technologies to improve conversion rates and project manage their implementation
- Improving internal techniques, processes, documentation and quality assurance.
- A background in marketing or front end development/design with a keen interest in conversion rate optimisation
- A/B and MVT testing experience
- Experience with wireframing and user journeys
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools
- You have strong analytical and written communication skills
- Comfortable and confident explaining your ideas, writing briefs, and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Knowledge of online performance media is a bonus
- A creative problem solver and critical thinker, with great attention to detail
- Agency or SaaS experience highly valued
- Knowledge of SQL and Python desirable
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist – Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist – Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018