At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As the Corporate Sales Representative, you will be contributing to YETI’s success by achieving sales objectives for new and existing Corporate Sales accounts while at the same time helping to build out a key strategic area of growth for YETI.
You are a highly motivated and self-driven service professional with excellent communication skills, business savvy, and able to quickly engage with customers and build relationships. You understand success includes both sales performance and best-in-class customer satisfaction. Doer of Good is your passion. Your superior service skills allow you to stay on top of the pack. You know the accomplishments of the team are far more important than those of yourself or any individual. You are comfortable both leading and following… sometimes simultaneously. You get things done – a lot of things. You love YETI, we mean really love and believe in YETI… in the products, the vision and most of all relate to the YETI customers.
- Support all inbound corporate inquiries for bulk customized and blank produce
- Evaluate customer objectives, and provide solutions to generate add-on sales opportunities
- Identify & develop new business opportunities for YETI within existing accounts
- Initiate proactive sales activities to establish recurring revenue opportunities
- Manage, track and report sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Collaborate with teammates and maintain a positive and professional attitude fostering teamwork
- Provide consistent insight and feedback on how to improve our business process
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, business development, or customer service
- Proven track record of customer success and task management
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams at all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to create new strategies, build relationships and team rapport
- Ability to both work in startup like environments and within a large matrixed organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.