We are growing! We are currently looking to hire a Corporate Legal Associate to be based in Lebanon. This role is fully Remote.
Who we are:
Founded in 2006, our story started with two entrepreneurs. Today, we’re proud to be a global business. From Shanghai to Paris, we have 12 offices and operate across four continents in 70 countries. We are home to over 160 professionals from around the world, working together to serve more than 200 luxury clients.
At CXG, we love to evolve, elevate, and transform experiences while bringing brand promises to life. We offer strategic solutions that impact performance and elevate the customer experience of some of the world’s most iconic premium and luxury brands.
What you will be doing:
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and you will be reporting to the Corporate Legal Advisor.
You will assist the Legal Department to implement legal processes, review and monitor the compliance obligations of the Group entities abroad.
Your duties will also involve:
- Drafting and reviewing legal agreements and any other legal documents
- Analyzing and synthesizing new laws, regulations and market practices which may impact the business
- Collaborating with members of our international teams to develop new processes and offer expert advice on all legal matters
- Preparing reports for the legal department and the corporate documentation of the entities of the Group
- Ensuring the compliance of the Group with the law while taking into account its operational effectiveness
- Adhoc Projects
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in law
- At least 2 years of proven legal experience in a corporate environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Fluent in English and French
- Knowledge in GDPR and PIPL would be an asset
- Relevant organizing skills to coordinate between various activities
- Excellent communication skills as you will have direct contact with various teams
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
FOR THIS ROLE, CANDIDATE SHOULD BE BASED IN LEBANON
If you have what we are looking for, please make sure to attach your updated Resume with your contact details. Should your profile fit the requirements for the role, we will get in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps.
To know more about us, please visit our website: https://www.cxg.com