signifyd95 United States (Remote); New York City, NY; San Jose, CA; Denver, CO; Los Angeles, CA (Remote); Austin, TX (Remote) Full-time 2022-07-25
Signifyd Contracts Manager
At Signifyd we’re creating a new market. We’re constantly improving and expanding the technology that has changed what fraud protection for ecommerce looks like. So we don’t have time for office politics. We understand that different people have different work styles and we thrive on variety while learning from each other. We’re all Signifyers, so we know that what needs to get done will get done.
Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up their sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
– Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
– Who knows their role, but isn’t confined by it.
-Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
– Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
As Contracts Manager at Signifyd, you will be an important part of the team responsible for reviewing and negotiating customer agreements, providing legal support for our global sales. In addition, you will be a key part of a cross-functional team designing policies and systems as we scale.
We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at Signifyd. The ideal candidate is an individual who can appropriately balance business objectives and legal considerations. You should enjoy close collaboration with legal and non-legal colleagues, have a positive, can-do attitude and be a creative problem solver.
This position can be based anywhere in the US, either fully remote or in one of our offices (ideally San Jose, Denver or NYC).
- Manage the contract lifecycle by creating from intake to execution, including maintaining and managing contract and electronic databases.
- Review, draft and negotiate a variety of contracts, including nondisclosure agreements, master service agreements and statements of work.
- Successfully advise and educate sales teams and other internal stakeholders on deal processes and providing ongoing guidance and coordination throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain policies and standard operating procedures in the legal/contracting processes.
- Work collaboratively with the team to continually identify opportunities to accelerate contract closure by enhancing contract templates, responding to questions in the most effective way, and developing contracting policies and contract escalations guidelines.
- Be a champion for a better, faster and simpler way of doing things.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience negotiating complex software or software as a service agreements and contracts involving security and privacy issues.
- Experience managing time sensitive, complex commercial contract processes and administration.
- Familiarity with Ironclad/other CLM tools and experience with Salesforce.
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision and integrity while also being a strong team player.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese is a strong plus but is not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $120,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag