ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Kanopi Studios is a Design, Development & Support Agency with a fully distributed team of people who are experts in Drupal & WordPress.
Our clients have a mission; we design, build and support websites that help their mission thrive.
But we want our employees to thrive as well. Because our team members do great work for great clients, Kanopi works hard to support them in their career as they continue to create a better web.
As a result, our business continues to grow, and so must our team. We’re excited to announce this opportunity to join our team as a Contract Sales Administrative Assistant.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Contract Administrative Assistant to the Sales Department, you will possess at least 2 years of relevant administrative experience and will report to the Sales Manager. Your day-to-day work will focus on supporting the Core Sales Team, which includes the Sales Manager, Sales Executive(s), CEO, Sales Coordinator, and other Kanopi team members. Your main priority is to provide administrative support for the functions of the Sales Department. This includes ensuring that:
- Client facing communications are professional and accurate
- Materials needed for client calls are readily available to the Sales Team
- All pertinent details are noted in the database
- That meetings are promptly scheduled
You will intuitively provide the necessary professional and prompt support to the Sales team, and the Sales Manager in particular, often assisting with scheduling, and other documentation as needs arise.
This position is fast-paced and deals with frequent shifting of priorities. During peak sales season, duties may expand to further support other members of the sales team as needed.
Your typical work week might include:
- Assisting with taking call notes in a timely manner.
- Scheduling meetings across multiple time zones in a timely manner and ensuring all the meeting attendees receive agendas or pertinent details to support productive engagements.
- Researching new leads and potential prospects and deal creation in the HubSpot platform.
- Ensuring the accuracy of sales-related data in HubSpot and saving documents related to each deal accurately and promptly..
- Assisting in the creation/editing of repeatable processes that help the company continue to be awesome, efficient, and successful.
- Have demonstrated experience in an administrative capacity (2+ years).
- Have relevant experience in a virtual work environment (1+ years).
- Have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, including problem-solving and effective team collaboration.
- Are a self-motivated, goal-driven, and success-oriented team player.
- Demonstrated superior organizational and time management skills.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Are committed to delivering high-quality work on time.
- Are able to stay calm, positive, and solutions-oriented in high-pressure situations.
- Are able to juggle multiple, often competing, priorities with ease.
- Able to provide effective feedback to team members and management regarding bandwidth and priorities.
- Have expertise using Google Suite, Hubspot, Zoom, Microsoft Office, and other related software.
- Are committed to continual learning, personal and professional development
- Have an interest in working with an awesome remote team building cool open-source software projects.
At Kanopi, we believe a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and voices make for a better workplace. We strongly and enthusiastically encourage people of color, individuals who identify within and beyond the LGBTQ+ spectrum, women, and people with disabilities to apply.
If you think this post was written just for you, here’s what to do next:
- Submit your resume.
- Answer the questions you see here on this page.
- Send us a cover letter, including your answer to the question below.
About that cover letter… This is VERY important!
Please include all of the typical reasons why you’d be an outstanding candidate for this position, plus answer this question: What is your favorite piece of technology?
Our screening process takes a bit of time, because we like to ensure that you are the perfect fit for us, and we are the perfect fit for you! After we’ve taken a look at your application, we will send you a series of questions that will help us get to know you better. From there, you will engage in several interviews with members of our team, and a skills assessment or two in order to take a look at how you do the things you do! We’ll be happy to explain a bit more once we’re in the interview stage.
Please note – we try to make an effort to contact every applicant to let you know the status of your application, but we are human, so if you don’t hear from us, drop us a line!
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by those assigned to this classification. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by those occupying this position. The job description and job functions described herein are subject to possible modification by Kanopi Studios in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.