At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,700 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
Come grow with us!
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disrupters who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4.
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative marketing professional with excellent writing skills and experience.. Your primary responsibility will be creating powerful content that supports demand generation, prospect conversion, client deepening, product expansion, customer experience and shareholder investment/support. This position will help expand our offerings, grow our brand, and extend our company and client base. You’ll help us lead the charge in transforming how the capital markets connect, communicate, and engage! Specifically, your role will be to create (write, edit) outstanding content to engage and empower our clients and prospects. You will immerse yourself into the company’s solutions, positioning, and unique value in the marketplace, writing, editing, and extending compelling “big picture” content aligned to an ROI-driven marketing strategy to generate new opportunities and advance existing relationships. You will translate our product market messaging, key benefits, and value propositions into compelling, client experience-oriented content grounded in opportunities and challenges faced by our target audiences.
- Create/write content that executes effectively against the content strategy defined by Sr Director Content Marketing.
- Researching and utilizing content marketing trends and best practices to meaningfully engage our target audiences and ensure that our content is relevant, appealing, and industry-leading.
- Surfacing content marketing opportunities that align with the critical moments in our target audience’s buying journeys. Proactively bringing creative ideas to the table on how to message and position our brand by segment.
- Writing, editing, and publishing content in a variety of formats for multiple platforms including websites, events, and social media. Formats include but are not limited to: blogs, testimonials, guides, checklists, ebooks, whitepapers, articles, infographics, evaluations/quizzes, and video scripts.
- Repurposing/evolving original and existing content to fit a variety of formats (see above) and ensuring that it reflects our growing solutions offering, marketing strategy, and corporate goals.
- Reflecting the right voice and tone for all content assets.
- Proofreading and editing content produced or originated by self and others to reflect and drive our content marketing and social media strategy and objectives.
- Implementing content goals at asset and campaign level.
- Collaborating with a variety of colleagues across Marketing, Sales, Product, Client, Service, and Executive teams to ensure content assets reflect and further company expertise, strategy, priorities, and performance.
- Working with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Creative, Events, and Social Media to develop and implement effective publication and promotional tactics for content assets and campaigns.
- Managing a comprehensive content calendar and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or other related field.
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing – writing, editing, updating, and publishing.
- A portfolio of published work for review, demonstrating the ability to craft eye-catching blogs, articles, executive thought leadership, video scripts, infographics, etc.
- Strong understanding of content promotion practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly across a cross-functional team in a largely virtual environment.
- Dedication to deadlines.
- Flexibility to easily adapt and change course in a fast-moving environment.
- “Can do” attitude with desire to experiment and “push the envelope” in terms of messaging strategy and execution.
- Ability to learn rapidly and demonstrate or develop the capital markets and fintech subject matter expertise required to create Q4 thought leadership.
- With excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Capital Markets experience, preferably in marketing, communications, sales, or product management role.
- Knowledge of/experience with Challenger™ marketing and/or sales methodology and/or Sandler™ sales methodology.
- Experience working in a buyer’s journey framework to align content market assets with most critical customer/prospect inflection points (right content, right format, right channel, right time).
- Demonstrable knowledge of or experience in the fintech industry.
- Track record of driving adoption of new insights and concepts, and groundbreaking innovative approaches.