Save My Exams is a rapidly growing EdTech platform, dedicated to helping students to achieve better grades in their exams. Reaching up to 2m monthly active users and on our way to 100,000 paying members, all while being bootstrapped and profitable, we support millions of students, teachers and tutors all over the world making studying easier and more enjoyable.
“Save My Exams is an outstanding resource for anyone looking to receive help with revising for exams.”
We’re now looking to hire two Project Managers!
As a Project Manager in our newly created Content Delivery team, your mission is clear: to orchestrate the flawless execution of our Content projects. We value your commitment to driving efficiency and accountability, ensuring the success of our content strategy in terms of cost, speed, and volume metrics.
We’re looking for someone who may currently be working as a Production Editor, Desk Editor, or Project Manager at a publishing company (print or digital), or perhaps who has worked at a packager or supplier to the educational publishing industry.
Why you should apply
- Impactful Collaboration: Be part of a cross-functional team where your contributions play a pivotal role in elevating the efficiency of our content team.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Utilize state-of-the-art project management tools like Monday.com to streamline workflows and contribute to our data-driven culture.
- Educational Empowerment: Your role directly impacts the quality of educational content, fostering a world-class learning experience for students globally.
How we like to work
- Inclusive Leadership: Empowering motivational leadership and growth mindset, fostering an inclusive work environment.
- Data-Informed Decision-Making: A scientifically-minded approach to drive decisions and outcomes.
- Strategic Thinking: Problem-solving skills to contribute to our educational impact.
- Adaptability: A dynamic environment, bringing flexibility and resilience to respond to a fast-paced scaling business..
- Collaboration: Strong collaboration and influencing skills in a cross-functional setting, within a time zone no more than 3 hours from London.
What impact you’ll have
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of our content delivery initiatives, aligning with the broader goals set by the Head of Content Delivery. Join us in making an impactful difference in the educational content space while embracing and celebrating diversity. Apply now and let your unique strengths shine!
What we’re looking for
- Experience: More than 3 years of project management in educational content development, valuing and understanding diverse perspectives, across a wide range of subject-matter (mathematics, science, english, etc.).
- Certification: Hold a certification in project management (MSP, Prince2, Agile, Lean, SixSigma), showcasing your commitment to industry best practices.
- Tech Savvy: Proven ability to design and implement efficient workflows, especially on Monday.com, ensuring operational efficiencies.
- Global Collaboration: Experience in cross-functional teams, collaborating seamlessly with diverse, globally dispersed colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate to ensure the delivery of outcome-oriented, data-driven content roadmaps.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, driving changes for scalability and inclusivity.
- Establish and manage content rituals, tracking, and reporting, promoting transparent communication.
- Develop and contribute to content delivery, ensuring a shared understanding of content goals that reflects diverse perspectives.
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to optimize content delivery processes for an inclusive world-class learning experience.
Working for a fast-growing education company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our roles are challenging, but working for a highly collaborative and fully remote company comes with unique advantages and opportunities. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive salary dependent on your experience and skills (£40-50k per year).
- A generous 36 days of paid annual leave.
- Annual profit share bonus and stock options.
- Paid sabbatical – 28 days paid leave for every 3 years worked with the Company (in addition to your annual leave allowance).
- £500 annual Learning & Development budget + 3 days to complete training.
- Pension contribution.
- Equipment budget for equipment you’ll need to do your role.
- The flexibility to work fully remotely, from your home or wherever you want! We’re UK-based but have team members in a range of other countries (ideally based +/- 3 hours of London time for synchronous working).
- Regular Company get-togethers, to spend time collaborating and getting to know the team.
- An amazing team! We’re diverse, friendly and talented, and we love what we do!
If all of this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you! So that you know what to expect from us, our hiring process usually involves the following stages:
- Apply via our online application form.
- A quick virtual chat (fka phone screen) to check that we have all the information we need.
- Take-home assessment task (takes no more than 2-3 hours).
- Interview with Astrid (our VP of Content).
The deadline for applications for this role is 30th November. Early applications will definitely be prioritised.