Axurians are passionate professionals! We value the obsession towards efficiency and trust mature people to deal with all the freedom we provide in our environment. We truly believe in respect and true ownership, which are essential to our culture and an excellent customer relationship. We are guided by “more data, less opinion” and intellectual humility. At Axur, you will directly work with the latest technology in a challenging environment and have the autonomy to bring your own ideas and make your own decisions!
Like all our other openings, this opportunity is open to professionals with disabilities (PwD).
Are you detail-oriented? Do you like to work in dynamic environments?
We are looking for a Compliance Administrative Analyst to join our team, performing a support role in administrative tasks. An organized, communicative, proactive person willing to organize documents, which results in the growth of the whole Axur team. And you can choose whether you will work in the office, in Porto Alegre-RS, or remotely, from anywhere in the world!
A typical workday might include:
- Organizing legal documents in the Linte and/or Google Drive system;
- Managing signatures through digital platforms such as DocuSign;
- Serving as the focal point for signature coordination between the company and the supplier/client;
- Archiving contracts and monitoring deadlines;
- Customer registrations;
- Analyzing proposals and forms to identify the need for legal negotiations;
- Being responsible for maintaining the contract management platform.
- Portuguese proficiency;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related roles;
- Knowledge of the Google Workspace package;
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Fluency in English and(or) Spanish;
- Familiarity with the LINTE contract management platform.
- Home office assistance: an allowance of R$ 2,000.00 in the first month to buy all the items for your home office. Axur will send only the laptop (which must be returned to the company in case of departure).
- Flexible benefit (food and meal) of R$880.00 per month;
- Health insurance and dental plans (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Annual Employee Bonus Plan of up to four salaries linked to the company’s results;
- Possibility of Employee Stock Options (equity participation in the company);
- Anywhere Office work model;
- Super flexible hours;
- Culture focused on the individual development of axurians;
- Agreements and partnerships for the well-being of Axurians (TotalPass and Posher);
- Agreements and partnerships for individual development (Coursera, Udemy, OpenEnglish, Fisk, MBA USP ESALQ, and others);
- Internal Rewards Programs (Best Recruiters and others);
- Parental Leave Program (Pregnant; Companion Pregnant; Adopter and Adaptation period).