Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Reporting to the VP of Commercial Enablement, the Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for the building and managing of all revenue dashboards and tools. The Commercial Operations Manager will have a background in sales process, sales methodology, and revenue operations best practices. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing Commercial Enablement team. This role will be key in establishing the value of commercial operations and enablement within our organization. Limited travel required for team meetings and Sales Summits.
- Own reporting and analytics for sales, marketing, and customer success
- Oversee deal approval and sign off processes for the business (Deal Desk/Contract Operations)
- Oversee commercial technology portfolio including strategy, development, management, usage and reporting
- Work with multiple business stakeholders (legal, finance, marketing, sales, operations) to design and implement operational best practices
- Partner with Sales Managers to identify opportunities to increase revenue, improve Salesforce efficiency, and scale our business effectively
- Contribute to a continuous learning environment that enables the Imagen brand – how we show up and stand out to our prospects and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-4 years of experience in Sales Operations in a SaaS organization
- Experience generating complex reports and dashboards in Salesforce – Salesforce administration certification(s) a plus
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Team player with positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to drive conflict resolution
- Strong knowledge of the sales process and selling motions in the healthcare and/or health tech industry preferred
- Project management skills, ability to track and follow-through on details and execute within tight timeframes. Results driven.
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.