Who You Are:
You are a highly motivated Sales Professional looking to have an immediate impact on the systems, processes and technology of markets that are often called the engine of the US economy. You have 3-5 years of sales or business development experience under your belt and are excited to join an experienced team of leaders that value excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity to create value for our customers. You are eager to play an essential role in generating new business opportunities for Polly and be on the forefront of our customer facing team. You have experience being the first point of contact of sales efforts, and have a track record of proven success in creating interest, generating demand and developing relationships with contacts and prospective customers.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply today & let’s start the conversation!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a strategic set of accounts to identify, engage and nurture relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Identify revenue generating opportunities and manage all stages of the sales cycle through close
- Be a consultative trusted advisor for the customer by building in depth relationships and understanding their business goals and objectives
- Build and deliver product presentations & demos
- Forecast and manage your entire pipeline using CRM tools to support quota attainment
- Develop and negotiate customer contracts
- Partner with business development, product, and engineering to provide product feedback and prioritize product enhancements
What You Have:
- 3+ years of sales or business development experience. Bonus for phone-based selling roles as part of a SaaS or B2B company.
- Recent graduate that is driven, eager to learn and thrives in fast-paced, mission-oriented environments in lieu of professional experience.
- Highly motivated, resilient and a tenacious passion for winning
- Experience or interest in managing the top of funnel sales pipeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable communicating and interacting with C-Level executives and decision makers via phone and email
- An eagerness, willingness and ability to learn about mortgage capital markets and Polly’s software offerings
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a strong desire to be an early and integral piece of a fast growing start-up
Why Join Polly?
- We are attacking a trillion-dollar market with gross inefficiencies and seeking to transform the way an entire industry operates
- You will have an impact on the design, architecture and implementation of markets that are often called the engine of US economy
- We value drive for excellence, independent thinking, teamwork and curiosity
- You will work with both government backed and industry leading companies to create a digital pipeline that facilitates real time trading of loans
- We have an experienced leadership team that previously built large and impactful platforms
- Outstanding opportunity for professional growth and upward mobility
- Direct engagement with the decision makers and senior business leaders
- Competitive salaries
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental/disability/life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote environment