BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
The Collections Specialist is responsible for the effective and timely collection of outstanding customer balances through professional written and oral communication. The position will require an individual to manage a large portfolio of assigned accounts and will be expected to meet specific monthly targets in response to company goals. This position will report to the Credit and Collections Supervisor
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments and prioritization of daily collection activities as directed by the Supervisor
- Ability to research various sources to identify proper customer contact in securing payment information and reviewing historical data
- Contact customers to collect outstanding payments while adhering to company values
- Document collections efforts with clear and concise notes in the company ERP system
- Report on collection activity
- Escalate collectability issues/roadblocks related to delinquent accounts to Supervisor
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally with team members inside and outside the Order to Cash function
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of business-to-business collections experience
- Proficient with email
- Customer service mindset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
Nice To Have:
- Associates degree or related college courses helpful
- Sage Intacct, Salesforce.com, and/or large CRM/ERP experience a plus
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.