Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth, and we are expanding our Alliances team to help us scale. As the Americas Cloud Alliances Leader, you will play an integral role in deepening Snowflake’s relationships with our strategic cloud partners in the Americas and translating those relationships into an effective joint go-to-market and co-sell success.
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategic Partners and Business Development you will have a unique opportunity to work for the Data Cloud and lead the development of Snowflake’s cloud partner go-to-market.
- Lead Alliances and GTM strategy for Snowflake across our cloud partners in the Americas
- Manage a team of Regional Cloud Leads assigned to individual Snowflake sales regions across the Americas who support our co-sell efforts with cloud partners
- For an interim period, directly manage cloud partnerships in one of the sales regions
- Directly engage on a regular basis with the Senior Vice Presidents of US Vertical sales and Americas Enterprise sales teams, being their primary contact for working with our cloud partners
- Proactively build trust-based relationships with cloud sales teams, articulating how Snowflake’s unique value proposition is driving adoption of their respective platforms
- Enable cloud partner sellers and technical roles on why Snowflake is a great partner solution to drive consumption and our fit for specific workloads and use cases
- Manage unique and challenging relationship dynamics that include both competitive and collaborative scenarios
- Working with global alliance leaders and the VP of Strategic Partnership, set annual targets for team, monitor and manage team performance against targets, and understand and evangelize drivers of target attainment
- Develop joint sales strategies that enable collaboration between Snowflake and cloud partner sales teams. Assist in managing field sales co-sell program execution
- Manage team to execute sales plays and campaigns, measure success and iterate for sales impact
- Lead Americas RCLs to effectively use cloud funding to assist sales teams.
- Use Snowflake systems to measure the efficacy of field programs and associated sales impact, deal registration, joint pipeline, cloud funding programs, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing to design and implement marketing programs to achieve our ACV and revenue goals
- Manage governance and alignment in the region between key cloud partner sales executives and Snowflake counterparts
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 8+ years of relevant sales , alliance and/or business development experience
- 3+ years of prior team management experience
- 3+ years of experience partnering with cloud platform vendors, particularly AWS and/or Microsoft Azure
- Prior background in software and SaaS
- Proven success in managing alliance partnerships and the ability to identify and capitalize on areas of mutual business interests
- Strong verbal and executive presentation skills
- Strong skills in multitasking, communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to learn quickly