As a Clinical Program Manager, Population Health Programs, you will play a critical role in enabling Eleanor to develop and implement clinical and operational programs aimed at increasing member engagement for our population health partnerships. You will serve as a subject matter expert and support complex, cross-functional initiatives, including coordinating member engagement tactics, scripting creation and revision, engagement tactic testing, effectiveness analysis, measurement, and reporting. You will partner closely with Clinical Leadership, the Access and Outreach teams, Marketing, Local Markets, Product and Technology, as well as other internal stakeholders and external partners. This role will report to Eleanor’s VP of Population Health.
Specifically you will:
- Serve as clinical program manager for new and existing member engagement programs,
- Research and develop effective tactics for engagement growth, develop and deploy programs, track and analyze results of initiatives, measure performance against expected outcomes and recommend continuation or sunset.
- Project manage projects to improve population health results by taking a test-and-learn approach
- Work with cross-functional internal stakeholders and external partners to establish, communicate, and manage to project timelines, objectives, milestones, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain all project management documentation including project plans, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and internal and external presentation materials – project management is an integral part of successfully planning and deploying our programs
- Identify, escalate, and resolve risks and issues in a timely and effective manner
- Build and develop cross-functional relationships
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Clinical degree (RN, LCSW or equivalent) with applied experience in program management, or a similar clinical program development role in a Care Management setting
- 3-5 years of experience in program development roles in healthcare provider or payer settings
- Have applied experience in project management
- Think strategically and bring a data-driven, analytical approach to solving problems
- Enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute complex, cross-functional projects
- Are very detail-oriented and adopt a process-oriented mindset
- Excel at building relationships and collaborating with colleagues across diverse teams
- Thrive in fast-paced work environments as an independent contributor
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Are currently authorized to work for any US employer
Job Type: Full-time
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time