At ieso everyone is committed to the same goal: transforming the way mental health problems are treated worldwide. As one of the UK’s largest and most trusted providers of digital mental healthcare, the work we do already changes lives every single day. But our mental healthcare revolution is just getting started.
We are in search of a talented e-Learning & Content Senior Coordinator to join our team, supporting the Clinical Training Lead to craft exceptional therapist-facing e-learning and instructional content. You will play a pivotal role in suggesting and implementing solutions for a variety of learning content, and maintaining and updating our Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure that materials are engaging and impactful. You will be working closely with the Clinical Training Lead and Hub Support Coordinator in this role, whilst also collaborating with other functions such as the Clinical team, Marketing, and other project & operational teams.
We have a 190-strong team and a health and wellbeing package to support you each and every day, alongside plenty of opportunities for growth and development as we all strive to achieve our collective ambition.
Reporting to: Clinical Training Lead
Job type: Full-time
Duration: Maternity Cover (up to 12 months)
Location: Hybrid or Home-based (UK only)
Programme Design & Maintenance:
- Evaluate existing content within the Learning Management System (LMS) and collaborate with the Clinical Training Lead to enhance accessibility and ensure accuracy.
- Act as the primary liaison with the LMS provider (Cortexa), addressing technical support needs and implementing solutions within the platform.
- Contribute to the development of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) content, including updating existing materials to reflect current standards and practices.
- Design customised interactive documents using PageTiger and other relevant software to meet diverse business needs.
- Coordinate and oversee occasional webinars and live events under the guidance of the Clinical Training Lead.
- Supervise CPD programmes as needed, working closely with the Clinical Training Lead.
Measurement & Evaluation:
- Monitor the quality of training packages and generate reports for the Clinical Training Lead to facilitate ongoing improvements in training and content design.
- Conduct audits of team workflows through internal reporting systems, as requested by the Clinical Training Lead.
- Administer internal & external stakeholder accounts and permissions.
- Provide support to the Hub Support Coordinator in addressing queries from the clinical network where necessary.
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS) and e-Learning Platforms.
- Familiarity with interactive document design programmes, such as PageTiger.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong proficiency in IT tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational abilities.
- Methodical approach to managing multiple concurrent workstreams involving process-related workflows.
- Collaborative team player, willing to assist others and take on additional tasks as needed.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues across departments, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capability to cultivate productive relationships with a self-employed network to provide support and understand learning needs.
- Proficient at managing workload independently, and self-motivated.
- Skilled at delegating tasks within the team where appropriate.
- Familiarity with Totara LMS.
- Advanced proficiency in using PageTiger software.
- Understanding of adult learning principles and instructional design methodologies.
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, 3 extra days for Christmas office closure, and the ability to purchase more.
- Private Medical Insurance and other healthcare plans.
- Death in Service 3x salary.
- Discretionary bonus scheme (following successful probation).
- Extensive training and development options.
- Five Ways to Thrive Well-being Programme.
- Active Sports and Social Clubs.
- Flexible benefits package including will writing, financial advice and a range of other benefits
ieso is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the diversity of thought, as that’s what helps us to help our patients.
Diversity & inclusion studies have shown that certain people are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet 100% of the job requirements. Here at ieso, we look for people who can add to our company culture and reflect our values, whilst understanding that certain skills and experiences can be taught. So whoever you are, if you like the look of one of our roles, we encourage you to apply as you could well be our needle in a haystack.
As an equal opportunity employer, equity, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success. Our people are our strongest asset – come and see for yourself!
Closing Date: 18th February 2024