Proficio is an award-winning managed detection and response (MDR) services provider. We provide 24/7 security monitoring, investigation, alerting and response services to organizations in healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, retail and other industries. Take a video tour of our global network of 24/7 Security Operations Centers (SOCs).
Proficio has been highlighted in Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response Services for the last five consecutive years. MSSP Alert ranks Proficio among the top 250 global Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
We have a track record of innovation. Proficio invented the concept of SOC-as-a-Service. We were the first MSSP to provide automated response services and are the only company in our space with a patent for cyber risk scoring and security posture gap analysis.
Our typical client is a medium to large-sized organization that lacks the in-house resources to address the challenges of a rapidly changing threat landscape. The difficulty of hiring and retaining cybersecurity professionals are widely understood. Our prospective clients are also challenged to effectively harness technology and build hardened processes that reduce the risk of security breaches.
While Proficio has developed a unified service delivery platform designed to meet the needs of the most demanding clients, what sets us apart is the quality and passion of our people. We believe the SOC of the Future will meld the creativity of human intelligence with the power of advanced technologies like AI.
Proficio’s commitment to developing and promoting our team members is unparalleled in our industry. Most of our senior managers were promoted from within.
The mission of the Client Success department is to ensure that our customers achieve their security goals with our platform and provide guidance on improving their security program for the long term.
The Client Success Manager understands that while our customers have many similarities, each is unique and has specific security goals. We are looking for a Client Success Manager who is able to discern where a customer is on their security maturity journey and assess how to integrate Proficio services into their security program. You will possess a fanatical devotion to customer service, business quality, and data security. Additionally, the Senior role provides support to our management and executive team in the form of training; mentoring; creation of documentation, policies and procedures; and analysis of work flows / efficiencies in the department.
Moderate travel optional (to clients in geographical area)
- Ad hoc projects as assigned. This role supports the Client Success function across all team members and will take on projects as they come up to ensure smoother operations, better information flow, faster response times, great customer satisfaction, and increased revenue.
- Develop qualified client references throughout the portfolio and deliver appropriate acknowledgement for providing references
- New process and document creation. The CSM team consumes information from every other team at Proficio, but we are lacking in automation of processes and streamlined workflows. Evaluation of foundational processes that drive the team and identification of opportunities for improvement will help the department scale.
- Regular review and organization of pending customer tasks. This work includes follow up on overdue tasks in our queue, assignment of queue tasks to appropriate personnel, and adding meeting notes to tasks in progress.
- This role will work with the CSM team to understand current pain points and develop more efficient workflows.
- Work with our various service delivery teams to ensure new staff is given access to all customer environments required and terminated staff is removed from access lists. This work involves engagement with customers across multiple systems and frequent tracking with our internal teams. Quick access to systems is critical for our security teams to provide prompt response to security alerts!
- Act as the liaison between clients and internal departments (Engineering, SOC, Operations, Finance, Legal) to ensure timely completion of client initiatives, solve technical problems and propose new feature development
- Create and maintain project plans, track customer requirements, and translate customer requests into deliverables
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within assigned client segment to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and retention metrics
- Ensure quality standards are being consistently applied in the implementation of services
- Facilitate meetings with clients to ensure service delivery milestones are met
- Follow up and tracking of requests for custom development with our R&D team. The creation of new and customer features requires time, but our customers require feedback – this role bridges the two by providing real time updates to customization requests for our CSM staff.
- Organization of customer information across platforms. Proficio utilizes multiple systems to deliver services. These systems need to be continually updated to ensure that the information is correct downstream. This role will work to ensure that data replication is consistent amongst the most important operational platforms.
- Regularly review internal processes, documents, tools, reports, and sales strategy to provide unparalleled customer service to clients
- Develop and execute strategies that contribute to key metrics – retention, upsell, increased service utilization/adoption, and contractual compliance
- Mentoring subordinates in process and quality assurance.
- Identify avenues for additional monthly and annual recurring revenue (MRR/ARR) by strategically contacting key decision makers on a planned basis
- Utilizing a consultative approach, showcase technical knowledge in regular conversations with clients (operational through C-Level)
- Support management by providing new hire training and ongoing training/mentoring of group and company staff.
- Support management by regularly reviewing, updating, and creating training materials and department policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Support management by participating in management / leadership discussions as appropriate.
- Ensure security, availability, and confidentiality of all sensitive data collected, processed, or stored by this position
- 4+ year’s previous experience in Client Success for SIEM services or MDR firm
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and train others
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
- Experience and understanding of SIEM technology operations (Sentinel, Splunk, Elastic)
- Capable of being resilient when facing difficult situations. Acts calmly when faced with criticism or roadblocks. Can bounce back from negative experiences and maintains a positive, professional attitude despite adversity or challenges
- Possess practiced situational adaptability in their approach in real time to match the shifting demands of the business and customer situations
- Proven ability to gain the trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Think out-of-the-box and energize others with passion, quality and commitment
- You are a creative self-starter – always looking for ways to improve processes and create a better customer experience.
- Aptitude for technology knowledge, spreadsheet and Salesforce utilization; previous experience with project management tools (ServiceNow, JIRA)
- Opportunity to work in a progressive sales organization with structured training and roadmap for success
- Employer paid DoorDash lunches, Game Room, onsite Gym, and fun employee activities! (Voted Best Places to Work in San Diego)
- Health, Dental and Vision plans available first of the month and other benefits available from day 1
- 401K plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program, Job Shadowing Program, Mentoring Programs
- Life and Voluntary Life Insurance programs
Proficio is an EOE employer.