Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
Fountain is looking for a Client Services Manager to join the Applicants Team. We are looking for someone with a customer-focused mindset and who has excellent verbal and written communication skills. This person will be responsible for maintaining the daily operational client support within a designated portfolio. You would be responsible for building trusted relationships by thoroughly understanding the clients hiring needs and goals and maintaining all tasks associated with the full life-cycle of the client projects. In this role you will work directly with a Senior Manager to help develop and execute on sourcing strategies, as well as a Business Analyst to help track the spotlight KPIs. You will also work cross-departmentally with sales, services, and customer success.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day operations for the clients’ sourcing projects that can vary in timeline length and budget.
- Interact with clients via email and zoom to gather project requirements, communicate strategies, report back the tracking milestones and success, and manage budgetary allowances.
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver on client goals, and problem solve to find solutions to issues and setbacks.
- Create, outline, and maintain updates on project plans, document milestones, manage the budget, and contribute to client success stories
- Represent Fountain as a subject matter expert for our product and services.
- Post on job boards on behalf of the clients, monitor applicant volume, and use data to make decisions on budget allotments.
- Creating and presenting project recap decks to customers, using data storytelling techniques to provide insights and recommendations.
What you should bring:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working in SaaS, HR Tech, Recruiting, or Agency Environment
- Customer-focused mindset with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, effective time management, and organizational abilities
- Curious, eager to learn the industry and product
Nice to have:
- Experience with Job Boards and Sourcing or Recruiting Operations
- Experience with Looker or a comparable BI tool