At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
The International Client Operations Specialist (COS-I) is a sales support role assisting field Client Managers and Client Operations Specialists with the development and closing of international business. Upon identifying an international opportunity, the COS-I completes the supporting functions related to outside sales such as generating price quotes, processing orders, assisting with client inquiries, order tracking, problem solving and issue resolution. This crucial role interacts with manufacturing partners, internal business partners and outside clients in a fast- paced support atmosphere. The International -Client Operations Specialist supports the Optiv gross margin objectives by streamlining international operations such that customer service needs, legal and compliance requirements, and SLA’s are met, to encourage additional business.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Support assigned region of Client Managers and Client Operations Specialists by producing accurate and timely international sales quotations for product and services business using SalesForce.com (CRM system).
- Provide outstanding and enthusiastic client service and communication both by phone and email. Respond quickly and accurately to requests from inside resources as well as outside clients. Tailor availability to international time zones.
- Prepare and submit accurate orders to purchasing. Help ensure deals are registered through partnership with the Deal Registration Desk.
- Collaborate with the Optiv International Compliance experts to ensure all Optiv quotes and orders are in line with compliance requirements
- Monitor, track, and expedite international shipments as orders are placed and fulfilled
- Provide system reporting or analytics to the Client Manager, operations, and management upon request.
- Multi-task ongoing activities from multiple people in a fast environment while producing accurate and timely new business quotations for products and services.
- Develop and retain product and industry knowledge to be used to identify expertise. Commitment to developing knowledge and experience.
- Provide historical pricing analysis to Client Manager upon request.
- Act as liaison between Client Manager and operations/services organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Success:
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales/Client Services role required.
- 2 or more years of international logistics and operations is preferred.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office; Specifically Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Internet navigation required.
- 2 years of experience in technical or information technologies industry preferred.
- Prior experience in Client Relationship Management software (CRM) required. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a sales partnership setting, where workflow is determined by incoming requests required.
- Prior experience in cross-border transactions, international shipping, and export and import activities strongly preferred.
- Ability to build relationships and trust with internal and external partners/clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to align with particular deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, independent judgment and functional arithmetic skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients, clients and other employees of the organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must. Ability to clearly communicate via telephone, e-mail and written document.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins, percentages
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral or from a sales quote