At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
Looking for a data-driven campaigns marketer to assist in the creation of Nextiva’s customer lifecycle management strategy. With an emphasis on the email channel, the campaigns manager will help to develop and execute comprehensive campaign plans, from initial lead acquisition through customer renewals, that communicate Nextiva’s unique ability to use communication tools to transform business outcomes.
- Own the build, approvals, and execution of email campaigns
- Assist in the development and execution of multi-channel campaign strategies to engage leads in the pipeline, as well as onboard and nurture existing customers
- Execute lead generation and nurture campaigns that increase brand awareness and top-of-funnel prospects and nurture middle and bottom-funnel prospects to get them to convert and close.
- Execute customer campaigns across the lifecycle, focusing on key goals of onboarding, product adoption, upsell, and retention
- Project manage all marketing campaigns, leading the inputs and approvals across a variety of stakeholders and channel assets
- Analyze available data in order to identify and create audience segments, for the purposes of targeted, customized nurture efforts across all lead and customer types
- Manage campaign roadmaps, milestones, deliverables, and results, establishing launch dates, target audiences, and tracking methods
- Work cross-functionally to understand market and business insights that inform the campaign calendar and identify new growth and engagement strategies
- Implement a testing schedule for continual optimizations, through iterative testing, results reporting, and re-testing
- Analyze campaign performance, and report results to key partners in the business and within marketing, in order to determine campaign effectiveness and make adjustments as necessary
- Communicate and coordinate to define to campaign elements with key stakeholders, including sales enablement, web, SEO, content, and brand teams
- 3-5 years in a marketing campaigns or email specialist role, with a focus on customer and/or lead-generation activities
- Experience using email marketing tools to build and launch emails and automations: Pardot, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills: Proven ability to craft concise, effective marketing communications to both internal and external audiences
- Analytical thinking and the ability to clearly communicate findings and solutions, both written and verbal, with limited guidance
- Ability to shift focus quickly and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with a strong focus on collaboration
- Experience using email marketing tools: Pardot, Marketing Cloud, etc
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.