See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as Twilio’s next Campaign Marketing Manager (Lifecycle) on the .org (DotOrg) team.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
About the job
This position is needed to play a key role in further growing Twilio’s social impact. As our new Campaign Marketing Manager (Lifecycle), you will lead our lifecycle marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing and driving our middle of the funnel strategy through nurture, conversational marketing, event promotion, and content marketing. You will dig deep on analyzing performance to help move users through the funnel efficiently and effectively. This role requires a combination of solid execution, copywriting, and analytical skills.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute email marketing programs to engage, nurture, and convert customers at all lifecycle stages, driving adoption, retention, and conversion.
- Collaborate closely with data teams to establish a high-quality first-party database, utilize 3rd party enrichment, create meaningful cohorts, and guide the customer journey to improve conversion to opportunity.
- Create and test data-driven hypotheses to improve nurture email engagement, evaluate results, and evolve strategy.
- Collaborate with Acquisition Manager and Product Marketing to ensure consistent and relevant messaging across the funnel
- Operationalize upsell and cross-sell campaigns in partnership with the GTM team.
- Partner with the sales team and marketers, helping to optimize performance and drive conversions through strategic insights and experimentation.
- Lead content marketing development projects (Reports, Blogs, White Papers, Infographics, etc.)
- Monitor, analyze, and report on lifecycle campaign performance to optimize engagement metrics such as deliverability, open rates, clicked-to-open rates, conversions, and unsubscribe rates. Provide recommendations for improvement to key stakeholders.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in marketing for B2B companies
- Experience running integrated marketing campaigns and understanding of digital marketing funnel and lead management.
- Experience creating campaigns within an email marketing platform.
- Experience using automation and analytics platforms including Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau, and Google Analytics.
- Experience partnering closely with internal creative teams and/or agency partners
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Experience working with sales to drive revenue, pipeline, and account engagement.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry experience in CPaaS, CCaaS, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), or cloud communications strongly preferred.
- Experience within the nonprofit space is preferred.
- This role will be remote but is not eligible to be hired in San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, San Jose, CA, or the surrounding areas.
- Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado, California, New York, and Washington. The information below is provided for candidates hired in those locations only.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $82,080.00 – $102,600.00.
- Based in New York, Washington State or California (outside the San Francisco Bay Area): $86,880.00 – $108,600.00.
- This role may be eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan. All roles are eligible for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.