The GitLab DevSecOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that foster a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute. Learn more about Life at GitLab.
Enterprise Applications Program Manager
What you’ll do
- Responsible for program management of a critical project or small to medium scope
- Successfully dig into deliverables, create a project plan and milestones, and hold teams accountable
- Document all aspects of the specific programs that are assigned
- Work closely with upper management to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
- Communicate status effectively to Business Technology leadership and stakeholders
- Learn details of different information systems (e.g. Salesforce, Zuora, Coupa, Netsuite, etc)
- Learn the business and key business processes.
- Use GitLab to drive programs
What you’ll bring
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and influencing without direct authority
- Intrinsically motivated with an intense curiosity and desire to produce high-quality work
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to analyze data, determine insights and develop programs to drive productivity and efficiencies
- Like planning and love delivering results and becoming an expert.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise (sales team, customers, channel partners, and internal support partners).
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, skilled at project and change management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment. Share and work in accordance with GitLab’s values.
- Ability to use GitLab Experience in an IT or Engineering organization SaaS experience recommended
How GitLab will support you
- Benefits to support your health, finances, and well-being
- All remote, asynchronous work environment
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Equity Compensation & Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Growth and development budget
- Parental leave
- Home office support
Please note that we welcome interest from candidates with varying levels of experience; many successful candidates do not meet every single requirement. Additionally, studies have shown that people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every single qualification. If you're excited about this role, please apply and allow our recruiters to assess your application
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.