Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 100 offices and 3,300 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
The Business Process Specialist is responsible for but not limited to, supporting the Process Manager with the agency bill invoicing process and overseeing and working on post conversion project and support.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor unbilled policies to make sure they are invoiced in a timely manner
- Make sure invoicing tasks are properly handled by the centralized billing team
- Resolve invoicing questions from the centralized billing team
- Manage and resolve support tickets related to centralized billing
- Escalate invoices with high priority and complex transactions to the Process Manager
- Manage and complete post conversion data entry projects
- Complete user analysis for converting agencies and confirm system setups
- Knowledge of existing invoicing process and procedures
- Demonstrate a proficiency on AMS360 & WorkSmart
- Oral and written communication skills
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy