We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer to join our team. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data models. For example, you can create algorithms and conduct analytics to help our company extract the most from our data. Overall, you’ll strive for efficiency by aligning data with business goals. To succeed in this Business Intelligence Engineer position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources. Business Intelligence Engineer skills also include proficiency with SQL programming language and knowledge of how to transform transactional data into analytical data using data modeling best practices. Identify opportunities to tuning processes and queries. If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Solid experience as a Business Intelligence Engineer or in a similar role Advanced SQL Knowledge;
- Knowledge in Relational and Dimensional Database Modeling;
- Knowledge in Postgres/Oracle;
- Best practices in Data Warehouse ;
- Preferably experience with AWS Redshift or other columnar database
- Experience in data governance
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field; a Master’s .
Advanced in English or Spanish;
Experience with Data Vault.
- Medical and dental assistance – You don’t have to worry about co-participation fees. Here our RecargaPayers have access to excellent hospitals throughout Brazil, without worrying about discounts at the end of the month.
- Life insurance – Because we know that your life is worth a lot <3
- Transportation Voucher or Parking – We discount only 1 Real from it. Cool, right?
- Flexible Meal voucher – What does it mean? You can choose how you want to spend your $$ in Lunch, Market, Pharmacy, Courses, Mobility, Education … yes, lots of possibilities.
- TotalPass – Healthy mind, healthy body.
- Money in your RecargaPay Wallet monthly – To pay for that one bill and still have cashback. And specially to tell us how we can improve even more.
- Spanish lessons – Sí, acá trabajamos aprendiendo.
- Up to 70% discount on English courses – Why not be trilingual?
- Discount in Universities for Undergraduate, Graduate and MBA courses – Knowledge is never too much, is it?
- No Dress-Code – Here you can be YOU!
Diversity and Authenticity at RecargaPay
We are a company formed by dream-makers. That challenges the status quo, the market, and the “always been like this” thing. That proposes the new, the different, that will, in fact, make a difference.
And we are doing it all because we are diverse. We are women, men and non-binaries, LGBTQIA + and heterosexuals, trans, cis and fluid gender. White, black, yellow and multicolored. Young, mature, with and without disabilities. And without defined patterns.
We are authentic. We are talented. Authenticity is what moves us.
That’s why here at RecargaPay you are free to be who you are, every single day.
The use of your Data
The candidate, when sending the curriculum with personal and professional data to participate in RecargaPay’s recruitment and selection process, is aware that the data will be used for the necessary analysis and validations throughout the recruitment process and for hiring, if necessary, as well as authorizes RecargaPay to share the curriculum data with other companies in the RecargaPay group in case opportunities arise in line with the candidate’s profile.
In compliance with Law 13.709 / 18, LGPD – General Data Protection Law, the candidate may ask for the updating, rectification and modification of his information during the recruitment and selection process, or, still, request the non-use of the data under the terms applicable law.