Job Title: Business Development Representative
Location: Remote within France
At Tridge, you will join a multicultural and diverse team of ambitious, caring, and results-driven individuals, all with one shared mission of empowering tomorrow. We currently have more than 600 employees working across more than 70 countries, helping to pioneer and transform the global food supply chain through data-driven solutions.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be building relationships with potential corporate clients through active sales engagement, lead generation and market research to promote our intelligence and platform services. You will learn about our solutions and be able to understand and present our value proposition to potential clients within all target markets. You will be able to see and measure the growth you will be taking part in achieving.
What we trust you to do (What you will do)
- Responsible for showcasing our data & intelligence and growth solution services to a wide global audience and acquiring various types of clients from SMB to Enterprise level.
- Collect market information through extensive research, cross-referencing, and analysis.
- Identify and prioritise target accounts and industries based on research findings.
- Diligently engage potential clients via a variety of inbound and outbound sources such as email, phone, social media, or in-person interactions to cultivate interest and schedule appointments.
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives and build a pipeline of new business.
- Arrange product demonstration meetings between potential clients and Enterprise Account Executives.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and client interactions in the CRM system.
- Collect and report customer feedback to enhance the service quality of the platform and ensure customer satisfaction.
What you need to succeed (Main requirements/skills/competencies)
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in business development or a related field, with a focus on global B2B products. A BA/BS degree is preferred.
- Background in SaaS or platform sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and familiarity with CRM systems, with a preference for experience with HubSpot.
- Demonstrated success in sales development or lead generation, including proficiency in cold outreach strategies (e.g., cold calling/cold emailing).
- Native – level French speaker with advanced written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills, with an emphasis on meeting deadlines and meticulous attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and take on challenges to achieve personal and team objectives.
- Ability to respond promptly and effectively to meet team goals with a sense of urgency.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, team collaboration, organizational, and time management skills.
- Analytical mindset with problem-solving abilities; capable of thinking creatively and independently, without requiring constant supervision.
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Great to Haves (Other skills that could be transferable or relatable)
- Previous experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator for sales development is a plus.
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in technology sales.
As we continue to grow and transform we ensure that our values are at the top of everyone’s minds
Care: We care about our customers, our people, our products, and society.
Discipline: We take pride in the discipline of our people to push themselves to achieve goals and overcome obstacles.
Intensity: To achieve ambitious goals and survive in a competitive business landscape, we need intensity in the way we work.
What We Offer You (Perks/Benefits section)
What can Tridge Bring to You?
- Tridge offers you a Remote Working model that provides flexibility and balance in how you manage your work life and personal life.
- We will provide you with training on our solutions and access to all the up-to-date software tools you’ll need to succeed.
- Career Path that recognises excellence and supports growth: You can be eligible for career progression over the course of your contract term. You will have the ability to grow within a rapidly expanding global company.
- You will have clearly defined objectives and clear ways to measure your impact.
- You will be paid a competitive base salary along with solid earning potential through our incentive program.
- Be part of revolutionising the trading and agriculture industry by improving global supply chain efficiency–through digitization, intelligence, and our vast global network.
- Application Review ⇒ 1st Interview with Global Recruiter ⇒ Assessment ⇒ 2nd Interview with Team Lead ⇒ Reference Check eventually ⇒ Offer call
- * The interview process may vary depending on internal circumstances.
Employment type: Contractor (1 year) Renewable contingent upon performance.
If you are a self-starter with a passion for making a difference, and if our core values resonate with you, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our team. Apply Now!