A Speexx Business Coach guides Speexx users to develop their professional skills and find solutions to their own professional challenges. The job of the coach is to share their own professional and coaching experience relevant to a users’ individual needs, to lead the user to discover their own path to achieving their professional goals.
- A passion for helping others reach their full potential.
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to build rapport quickly and establish trust.
- Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple coachees’ needs autonomously
- Knowledge of several coaching techniques (E.g. SMART goals, GROW model, journaling etc.)
- An ability to coach confidently in Italian, German, Spanish, French, or English.
- Digital native, comfortable coaching remotely
- A strong understanding of one or more of the following business topics: Active listening, Business writing, Decision making, Flexibility and adaptability, Goal setting, Influence and persuasion, Leadership, Meetings, Motivation and Engagement, Negotiation, Presentations, Problem solving, Teamwork and collaboration, Time Management, Work-life balance, Project management
- Opportunities to add additional tasks and responsibilites to your work
- Paid initial and future training
- Paid and fair cancellation policies
- 100% remote and complete autonomy over your work schedule
- Access to a global network of support and coaches, who care!
- “Learn while you earn” – Free access to Speexx language learning solutions
WHAT YOU BRING TO SPEEXX
Can you answer “Yes!” to ALL of the following questions?
- Educated to at least bachelor’s level with a degree in business or a related field
- A recognized coaching certificate preferred
- Professional experience working in a corporate environment
- Previous experience coaching business professionals preferred
- Are you currently teaching online?
- Do you meet the technical requirements (see below)?
RAM: min 8 GB
CPU: min. 1300Multi-Core (Geekbench v5)
Speed test: download = min 30 mbps, upload = min 10 mbps (server set to Frankfurt am Main)
Age of machine: MAC: Not older than 2016 / PC: Not older than 2017.