eVisit, headquartered in Mesa, AZ, is a telemedicine software company seeking to revolutionize healthcare delivery by creating physician-first tools that fundamentally simplify healthcare. Our HIPAA compliant telemedicine software was built for providers, by medical physicians, to optimize patient flow and boost practice revenue; while providing added convenience and high-quality care to patients, whether at work, home, or on the road.
eVisit is the fastest growing telemedicine software platform. The company is comprised of a unique team of talented individuals whose experiences are driven from backgrounds in healthcare and software development fields.
Business Analyst, Technical Configuration
As a member of the customer-facing project implementation team, the Configuration Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding the customer’s telemedicine workflow requirements and translating that to productized technical configurations within the eVisit platform, which supports the success of the hospital and/or healthcare system.
- You are passionate about technology and its potential to positively impact everyone’s access to higher quality, more convenient healthcare.
- You thrive in a highly-collaborative environment are are motivated by working with other high-performers
- You love authoring the path and advising in the creation of the workflows that will result in scalable, repeatable processes for future iterations of the role.
Job Responsibilities/Major Functions:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the system features and capabilities in order to provide effective support to the implementation teams, both internal and customer facing.
- Working from defined business requirements, configure the eVisit system to drive customer’s outcomes.
- Adhere to user experience guidelines to ensure configurations are simple, effective, and drive customer adoption.
- Complete configuration requests according to the timelines, resources, and scope defined within customer’s contracts and project implementation plans.
- Regularly communicate anticipated project risks to the project manager overseeing impact project.
- Act as a subject matter expert for technical business areas, helping to drive decisions related to system configuration and/or reporting.
- Track incoming requests and issue resolution through productivity monitoring tools.
- Assist with the development of configuration standards and best practice guides for maintaining efficiency, accuracy, and scalability.
- Create user documentation to facilitate customer facing User Acceptance Testing.
- Document and share results of end to end testing processes.
- Identify and communicate impact of system enhancements or configuration changes on integrated systems and processes.
- Track and test new system functionality, enhancements, and bug fixes in production environments for assigned projects
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of security and compliance policies impacting the healthcare industry.
- Establish and maintain positive intradepartmental and interdepartmental working relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years in a technical, customer-facing role — SaaS Experience preferred.
- Experience working with EHRs or EMRs
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to translate difficult technical concepts and ideas into practical business solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience balancing and managing shifting priorities
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, HSA & FSA plans
- Generous PTO plan, plus 12 paid national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment where the company is working to define the future of telemedicine
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth