phData works exclusively in the realm of data and machine learning. By partnering with the biggest cloud data platforms (Snowflake, Azure, AWS, Cloudera), we’re able to help the world’s largest companies solve their toughest challenges.
Even though we're growing extremely fast, we maintain a casual, exciting work environment. We hire top performers and allow you the autonomy to deliver results. Our award winning workplace fosters learning, creativity, teamwork and diversity.
- 2022 Snowflake Partner of the Year
- 2022 Best Places to Work
- Best Places to Work (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing US Companies (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 (2021)
- Snowflake Elite, Snowpark Accelerated & Snowflake Partner of the Year (2020 & 2021)
Brand Marketing Manager – YOU WILL:
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to define brand guidelines that reflect the values and voice of phData to drive partnerships, recruiting, and customers
- Develop and implement phData’s brand voice across our key communications touchpoints, including website/product pages, video, brand campaigns, blogs, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop creative and compelling content that supports product and go-to-market campaign objectives
- Bring a strategic eye to briefs, and develop creative solutions to meet the project requirements.
- Thoroughly understand the brand voice of phData and ensure all internal and external communications align with phData’s brand standards, including writing and editing copy.
- Create marketing channel roadmaps to grow the phData brand in geographically diverse segments to develop brand maturity and corresponding product awareness.
- Develop, review and approve marketing collateral to ensure they enhance phData's image.
- Manage outside designers, advertising, and public relations vendors, including assigning work, reviewing results, and budgeting.
- Monitor the appropriate usage of the phData brand by third parties.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product and/or brand marketing role in a high-growth organization
- Experience with B2B brand strategies
- Experience at an advertising/branding agency and in-house experience is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple business units, leadership and vendors to achieve organizational goals
- Data-driven, self-starter, creative, problem-solver, critical thinker
Why phData? We offer:
- Enjoy our Remote-First Workplace and award-winning culture which prizes autonomy, creativity, and diversity
- Competitive compensation, generous vacation (4 weeks PTO + 10 paid holidays) and excellent benefits including health/dental/vision and matching 401k
- Other cool perks include paid certifications, personal development allowance and additional compensation for creating company approved content (dashboards, blogs, videos, whitepapers, etc.)