- Fortune Best Workplaces NY (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Great Place to Work certified (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Inc. Best Workplaces (2022)
- CNBC Disruptor 50 List (2022)
- Fast Company #1 Most Innovative Company in Health (2020)
- Built In NYC Best Place to Work (2022)
- Built In NYC Best Paying Companies (2022)
- Built In LGBTQIA+ Advocacy Award (2022)
Maven is looking for remote temporary employees to join our team and support us and our members during our busiest periods of the year! We are looking for folks to serve as Referral Coordinators to find high-quality in-person providers for our members. We are currently looking for Referral Coordinators who can write fluently in Japanese or Simplified Chinese as well as English.
We believe in improving access to high-quality healthcare and know that pairing members with the best in-person providers leads to the best health outcomes. We also know that choosing a provider is a very personal decision, so we’re looking for individuals who love to help others in a time of need.
We are seeking support during this time period:
- August 29, 2022 to September 23, 2022
As a temporary Referral Coordinator you will…
- Customize referrals based on member requests and key quality indicators
- Gather data on provider services including insurance coverage, new patient availability, demographics, and more
- Keep clear and thorough documentation of your work
- Communicate regularly with the Care Team at Maven who are responsible for patient care management
- Other duties as assigned
We’re looking for you to bring:
- An interest in/passion for healthcare and making a contribution to an exciting organization
- Quick online research and critical thinking skills
- An extremely strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- An ability to work efficiently through a high volume of tasks
- An ability to pick up on structured processes quickly
- Proficiency with Google Apps, Apple Pages App, and Microsoft Word
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships*
- Work from anywhere IN THE WORLD summer!
- In-office catered breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday Grubhub lunch program & Thursday Maven get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend*
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven!
- 401K matching for US-based, full-time employees (immediately vesting)
*These benefits are applicable to Maven Clinic Co., US-based, full-time employees only. 1099/Contract Providers listed under Maven DCW Providers, PA are ineligible for these benefits.
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Please note that Maven Clinic interview requests and job offers only originate from an @mavenclinic.com email address (e.g email@example.com). Maven Clinic will also never ask for bank account information (routing, account numbers), social security numbers, passwords or any other sensitive information to be delivered over email, or phone. If you receive a scam issue or a security issue involving Maven Clinic please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.