Backend PHP engineer – remote / flexible position
TrekkSoft AG Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain Full-time 2022-07-26
TrekkSoft is a leading SaaS booking software provider in the tours and activities industry, active since 2010. We make the world’s activities bookable!
Join us and drive the back-end development of our product, driving engineering delivery as part of the team. You will work closely with our talented engineering team as well as product managers to deliver a high quality product.
- Work with a small but driven team on quarterly OKRs, focusing on driving the back-end of our product.
- Research and estimate tasks to allow reliable planning and delivery in sprints.
- Build our product together with your colleagues and the Product Manager. Think outside your box (the task), and proactively create tasks for issues and improvements you spot while working on the product.
- Work on and resolve issues independently, assisting your colleagues where necessary.
- Be vocal about your view on the product and the technology – we welcome your input.
- As everyone in the team, take your part in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Take part in regular knowledge sharing sessions across the engineering team.
- 4-6 years of experience working on the back-end side in a dynamic SaaS environment.
- Expert in PHP, TDD, DDD, Docker, CI/CD, and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Redis, MongoDB, Mysql)
- Frontend knowledge (React, css,) and terraform is a plus.
- Perform basic QA through automated tests for your delivered tasks, ensuring a qualitative result while shortening the fixing cycle.
- Proactive attitude in identifying and reporting issues while working on task delivery.
- You are comfortable researching new technologies and/or looking for the optimal solution.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is a must.
- Competitive salary.
- A full-time contract, with a 6 month trial period.
- Work from our coworking office in Barcelona, fully remote (from anywhere in Europe), or through a combination. We are flexible!
- Support for online certifications and coding resources.
- Be part of a highly international, motivated and fun team.
- Join our yearly Team Week in an international location!
- Grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Find out more about us here!: https://www.trekksoft.com/careers