About the company:
A design, data and IT service development company represented in 21 countries with 17 000+ employees globally and headquarters in Switzerland.
The company provides end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services, and helps create data-fueled organizations, solving complex operational, technological and strategic challenges. Its main aim and passion is building resilient businesses, while generating new business channels and revenue streams, exceptional user experiences and modernized operations at scale. Every member of the global team forms part of the backbone of the company’s business, so it ensures to support the continual development of all dedicated workers.
Location: Barcelona, Spain
About the project:
The Wealth Management Practice and Avaloq operations in Europe is currently being expanded due to client demand across a number of high profile projects.
Great opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts within market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of the team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle.
- Participation in implementation of Avaloq Core Banking Platform
- Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions
- Writing business and technical specifications
- Performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules
- Designing and developing user interfaces
- Designing and executing manual and automated test cases
- Providing technical expertise and support for internal and external stakeholders
- Avaloq Certification (valid or expired)
- At least 3-5 years of Avaloq parametrisation experience
- Participation in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in the business
- Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- High customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel abroad
Nice to have:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in multiple banking domains is a strong advantage
- Avaloq GIMF Certification
What can you expect?
- Dynamic collaborative international team of professionals in a fast-growing global company
- Opportunity to learn and use new technologies
- Ongoing learning and growth opportunities
- Varied challenging hands-on projects
- Competitive remuneration and bonus system
- Work mode flexibility
- Partial coverage of transport costs from and to work
- Life Insurance
- Parental leave