Associate Software Engineer working in the Data Integration and Architecture team. It is a mid-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career in management and leadership within BAYADA Home Health Care.
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree. Four (4) years real world experience. Field related experience a bonus.
- Excellent MS SQL Server, C# and Python knowledge.
- Accounting knowledge or experience a plus
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, business analysts and architects.
- Skilled in software development lifecycle and continuous integration.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential and knowledgeable in general software security best practices.
- Supports the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- A clear, logical analytical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and still maintain a precise attention to detail.
- Acceptable pre-employment assessment results.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Develop working knowledge of BAYADA’s mission, services, people, organization, policies, and procedures.
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Work with the business, architecture and development team to ensure that they understand the solution.
- Develop system documentation.
- Demonstrate solid performance or exceed performance standards in key job dimensions/attributes as defined on the Performance Appraisal for Office Staff.
- Perform related duties, or as required or requested by supervisor.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES / Projects:
- RevTech (EVV 2.0 + AR)/ Core Service Enhancements
- Understand the company’s organizational structure, financial status, and operational goals/objectives; connect with the BAYADA culture.
- Formulate strategies to ensure successful completion of the office’s routine work plan or special projects and revises the information to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Analyze and identify the resources required to complete the office’s routine work plan or special projects.
- Contribute to team efforts.
- Provide high level of customer service.
- Ensure deadlines are being met and communicates potential problems to supervisor and/or Director.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with other teams, offices, employees within the organization.
- Conduct behavior in a professional manner.
- Progressively assume additional responsibilities as needed.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.