Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you'll be responsible for:
We are looking for a forward thinking, performance orientated, and culture-driven HR Organizational Effectiveness individual contributor for our Talent team to ensure our motivated and highly talented people continue to develop and be successful as we accelerate our growth. The Associate Project Manager will support and assist the Organizational Effectiveness Leader with the end-to-end design and implementation of Talent Management and Organization Effectiveness interventions such as driving performance management systems, job evaluations, organizational structure design, development plans, critical talent management, career and succession planning, and competency management. You will partner with the HR Business Partner team and Talent Development team, supporting a people-forward and data driven approach for succession planning, performance management, and career development as our organizations scale. You will be a part of a small team, focused on employee relations, HR programs, and global mobility needs, and will help to create the strategies and tools on how the HR Business Partner team navigates employee relations issues, assist with creative ways to motivate and retain the top talent that we have attracted and developed, and support organizational effectiveness as we scale.
The day-to-day responsibilities of this role will depend on the projects and needs of the Organizational Effectiveness Leader.
What you’ll work on:
- Partner with the Global Talent Management team leaders to execute projects and initiatives that support the end-to-end design and implementation of Talent Management and Organization Effectiveness interventions. Some of these programs and initiatives include driving performance management systems, job evaluations, organizational structure design, development plans, critical talent management, career and succession planning, and competency management.
- Partner with HRBPs to design and implement career development and performance management programs strategies, processes, and tools.
- Partner with Talent Development to create and maintain high-potential career development programs, including building procedures, tools, and guidelines/framework.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an organization-wide career path.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are effectively being used to manage operations work processes and individual performances.
- Coordinate and maintain all assessment frameworks (such as goals, feedback, etc) as they relate to performance management by working closely with appropriate stakeholders.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of human resources experience
- Prior experience in rapidly scaling a fintech or tech company will be given preference.
- Proven experience developing trusted relationships at all levels of an organization including senior level talent to drive talent programs.
- Comfort and experience with ambiguity.
- Excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency. You're able to juggle competing priorities with a focus on timely execution and follow through.
- Strong business acumen coupled with emotional intelligence: you understand the key drivers and dynamics of a high growth technology business.
- Level-headed leadership under pressure along with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in G-Suite, Slack and MacBook preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
Starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $102,500 – $137,500
Annual Bonus Target: 12.5%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.