Do you bring a track record of successful Business Development/Sales activity into a BioPharma customer base? Have you sold data products or services linked with NGS workflows and bring knowledge of RWD/RWE applications
Join SOPHiA GENETICS as our new Associate Director/Director, BioPharma Business Development. This role is predominantly responsible for the East Coast.
SOPHiA GENETICS BioPharma
- Leveraging our unique AI expertise, SOPHiA GENETICS provides an unparalleled offering, unlocking insights from complex multimodal data , driving faster discovery of new stratifying biomarker signatures, aiding in the utilization and commercialization of precision medicines.
- Through a decentralized global network and patented algorithms, we give the BioPharma community access to high quality NGS solutions & real-world multimodal data, leveraging the SOPHiA DDM™ platform.
We’re at the start of an accelerated, high-growth trajectory and this is your opportunity to join us on that journey.
- Prospecting, nurturing and developing key relationships and partnerships that drive new logos and signing commercial contracts for BioPharma solutions that meet individual and corporate goals
- Consultative selling approach across our 3-Ds: Discovery, Development & Deployment with a focus on discovery of new biomarkers, development of new NGS applications or signatures to support patient identification and selection in clinical trials and deployment on our decentralized platform into clinical setting to support commercialization efforts
- Drive multimodal data conversations with key stakeholders across RWD/RWE teams, Medical Affairs, Digital Health and R&D to showcase our work in combining genomics, radiomics, clinical and biological data to build predictive algorithms of patient response using AI/ML techniques
- You’ll bring around 5-7 years of consultative sales experience.
- This role supports our BioPharma Business unit (not to be confused with our clinical applications). You must bring consultative sales experience providing solutions to customers specifically within BioPharma.
- To be suitable, you must bring knowledge of selling products, services or solutions directly linked to genomics or clinico-genomics (preferred).
- Strong exposure to providing solutions within RWD/RWE; or Genomic Insights is highly valuable.
You will be joining an organisation with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose as we drive exponential growth to our new business unit.
Business recognition and accolades include:
World’s most innovative companies (Top 10)
World’s smartest companies (Top 50)
100 Best Places to Work in Boston
Top 10 European Tech Startup – 2020
Top 10 European biotechs startup to watch – 2021
Top 25 East-Coast Biotech to watch – 2021
This is a remote role across the US East Coast.
A Competitive, uncapped commission structure during a time of exponential growth with accelerators for high performance.
Outstanding Medical(with Telemedicine), Dental, and Vision Plan with 90% employer contributions, including $0 deductible plans options!!!
Life and AD&D company provided
Company 4% match 401K contributions
Company-paid Short and long-term disability insurance
FSA options available
Supplemental employee insurance options are available for Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Legal
Voluntary Pet Insurance and Auto and Home options
Employer Assistance Program free for all employees
A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life-threatening illness.
Apply now with your CV and any supporting information. For further information, contact our Talent Acquisition Lead.
Suitably qualified candidates will be invited through an interview and screening process where you will speak with members of our Talent Acquisition Team, the hiring leader alongside key colleagues and stakeholders from across the business.
Starting Date: ASAP
Location: Field/Remote – US East Coast
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent