ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions – a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater’s corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We’re backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
We’re looking for an entry-level Associate Account Executive whose primary role will be to bolster the efficiency of our Caterer network by adding caterers to the marketplace and assisting them with ezOrdering installation.
- Assist in the onboarding process for commercial catering partners (our non-strategic accounts) entering contact information, setting up delivery areas, and organizing business groups.
- Follow up with the partners added to the marketplace for ezOrdering installation process
- Become a power user of Freedom (ezCater’s internal database) and serve as a resource for both internal and cross-team training
- Utilize key tools/systems (like HubSpot, Excel, and Freedom) to put sales process puzzle pieces together
- Proactively control and qualify sales leads; work with managers to qualify inbound and outbound opportunities
- Wear a whole lot of hats: you’ll serve as a pinch hitter in support of our Menus and Partner Operations teams
- Maintain internal and external reporting functions in an effort to streamline team productivity and caterer communication
- Report directly to one of our Commercial Sales Managers.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing sales environment to best serve our customers
- Ability to look to data while making decisions, supporting arguments, and identifying trends
- Experience in uncovering problem areas without direction, and rely on creative solutions
- See the forest through the trees (you recognize the big picture in repetitive, focused tasks)
- Comfortability in collaborating with and presenting to full teams and management
- A self-motivated, “own it and figure it out” mentality