Location: Remote- (the consultant should be able to present to the contracting authority's premises (Brussels) up to 5 days per quarter and within 7 days from the day that the contracting authority will contact the consultant)
client: DG SG (https://ec.europa.eu/info/departments/secretariat-general_en)
client's premises: Brussels, BELGIUM
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and data modelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience working with the Atlassian Suite, JIRA Confluence Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Experience working with Angular
- Experience working with Oracle and Weblogic
- Knowledge of web application architecture and design.
- Knowledge of UML, and ability to use a variety of design tools.
- Knowledge of Java design patterns. GOF, and new patterns like Broker, Event Bus, Micro-services, CQRS, Event Driven, or Event sourcing.
- Knowledge of Java 6 / Java 7 / Java 8, Spring Core and dependency injection.
- Knowledge of internals of Spring Boot Auto-configuration system. Ability to prototype custom starters based on corporate systems, or technical extensions.
- Knowledge of data modelling for SQL and NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge of Elastic Search, with or without Spring Data Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of REST principles and frameworks like Spring Data REST and Jersey.
- Knowledge of SOAP and Spring Web Services.
- Knowledge of Jackson or Gson.
- In-depth experience working with Spring Security, OAUTH2, JSON Web tokens (JWT), and identity management products like KeyCloack would be desirable.
- Basic knowledge of Aspose for Java would be desirable.
- Knowledge of unit testing with Junit and Spring Test. Hamcrest and Mockito probed experience.
- Knowledge of integration testing with Spring with MockMVC Test and JsonPath.
- Knowledge of Spring REST Docs, Spring REST Auto Docs, and AsciiDoc.
- Knowledge of ECMAScript 2015 2018.
- Knowledge of unit testing with Jasmine or Mocha
- Knowledge of Agile principles.
- Knowledge of SVN and GIT.
- Ability to code proof of concepts (Including client side) based on use cases.
- Ability to debug and fix complex issues in client and server sides of a web application.
- Ability to visualize complex issues.
Non Technical Skills
- Analytic and creative problem solving
- Good redaction skills.
- Ability to give technical presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
WHO WE ARE?
CRI company part of VASS Group, leads the digital transformation and cyber security in the European Union.
CRI operates serving the European Union Institutions, telecom operators, financial institutions and governmental bodies through a comprehensive offering of services and technologies.
Please visit our website and let's get in touch: www.cri-group.eu