Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business while also making it easy for buyers at Fortune 1000 companies to tap into global manufacturing capacity.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Supplier Services team that helps businesses connect with over 500,000 suppliers in their sourcing needs. Our product and service suite is designed to help suppliers attract, convert, and retain customers in the industrial space. You will play a crucial role in a rapidly growing part of the Xometry business, and everything you do will matter.
The right person will help evolve our product and business model to a new level in a fast changing environment.
You will be working as part of a skilled, collaborative team with diverse backgrounds. We are laser focused on team members taking ownership of their work and are outcome oriented.
What you will do
● Drive decisions on how we are evolving our business model
● Identify smarter product solutions for our suppliers and buyers
● Answer strategic questions by analyzing behavioral data
● Execute and measure the impact of your work
● Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
Who are you?
● Master’s Degree or Ph.D. preferred
● Experience implementing auction based business models
● Strong product experience
● Proficiency in key statistical and machine learning techniques (predictive modeling, classification, clustering, text analytics, recommender systems , data mining methods, forecasting, and other advanced techniques)
● Proficiency with R or Python
● Familiarity with common Linux command line tasks and version control software like git or svn preferable
● Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment and shift gears quickly
● Must be able to work core aligned hours to US Eastern Time / GMT-5
● Must be a US citizen, green card holder, or a legal permanent resident of the United States