Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced, results oriented analytics and reporting manager to join our high-performing team in the global Fieldwire headquarters in San Francisco, CA or remotely in the United States. You will take a key role within our organization to build out our financial and business reporting landscape. This role will require you to possess strong quantitative analytical skills, statistical knowledge, data visualization skills, storytelling and the ability to build strong partnerships to drive impact across the organization. You have the opportunity to create the path for a company that is breaking the mold and making a clear difference in a sector that is building the country.
What you’ll be doing
The primary responsibilities for our next Analytics and Reporting Manager will be to:
- Act as a builder, developing mechanisms to intake data, creating reports and dashboards that match business requirements.
- Be a primary point of contact for service teams with data, reporting and analytics needs.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with global stakeholders.
- Actively detect trends and opportunities to address gaps and improve operating procedures and create resolution plans.
- Build/maintain data infrastructure (data pipelines, aggregated data sets, reports, dashboards) to monitor the performance of our operations and drive business understanding.
- Train team members on tools, systems and provide process/data support, develop and maintain functional user documentation.
- Actively participate in projects & implementations within the groups.
At Fieldwire, we’re looking for our next Analytics and Reporting Manager to have the following skills and experiences
- 5+ years experience delivering actionable analytics in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Quantitative degree (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, or similar).
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining dashboards using visualization tools like google sheet, data studio, tableau etc
- Familiarity with data querying and manipulation via SQL (or other tools/languages).
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving product problems, and driving execution
- Ability to consume unstructured data for leadership reporting
- Ability to work independently and problem solve with little to no direction.
- Robust sense of accountability: sound personal judgment, capacity to handle confidential information appropriately, effectively escalate issues.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail; you are able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously without sacrificing the ability to dive deep.
And if you have any of the following, we REALLY want you to apply today!
- Experience in SAAS and MRR / ARR reporting
- Experience in Start-Ups
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 1,000,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building a Field Management Platform dedicated to construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries — $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire solves the problem of access to information and coordination of labor at a large scale for some of the largest projects in the world. The Fieldwire mobile app has a five-star rating based on thousands of customer reviews. Fieldwire is venture backed by top venture capitalists and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together.
Where is the job located?
This role is based in beautiful San Francisco, CA or Remotely within the United States. Our office is centrally located right off of Montgomery Bart station. Easily accessible by all forms of public transportation.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.