Who is Promethean?
Collaborative discovery is at the heart of the learning experience. With more than two decades helping people learn and grow together, Promethean is a true partner for educators, innovators, and business leaders. Our award-winning interactive displays and lesson delivery solutions transform learning and workspaces into creative, connected environments to foster collective success.
At the heart of Promethean is a team of education strategists, designers, and technologists that is dedicated to inspiring engagement and empowering teachers and students around the world. Our goal is to make education technology commonplace in all learning environments, and we strive every day to develop intuitive solutions that speed learning, insights, and creativity.
The Promethean team spans the globe and our work impacts the lives of millions of teachers and students. We stand by our solutions and our employees, offering highly competitive benefits and compensation, as well as providing a work-life balance that lifts and sustains us as we navigate a new future.
We are #TeamPromethean. Join us.
The Operations team is a global unit dedicated to helping our products go where they need to be, our customers being successful, and our organization to achieve at an exceptionally high level. We do work that makes a difference. Being a part of our team means that success is both attainable and well-earned.
The Customer solutions analyst is part of the global Customer Excellence team by driving improvements and efficiencies to internal and customer facing systems that will enhance both user and customer experience. They should be well versed with Salesforce.com and have some experience as a super-user or admin so that they can look at current processes, consider enhancements, and always keep data integrity in mind. They will provide support by being a resource for reporting needs collaborating with regional and global counterparts to align reporting and efficiencies where possible.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage in collaborative projects that support enhanced operations development opportunities.
- This may include data modeling and reporting that supports the organization.
- Identify areas of improvement to Customer Excellence systems and tools to yield more agile and successful operational processes
- Assist in improvements to Customer Excellence systems and tools to completion cross functionally
- Improve Customer Excellence outcomes by administering and maintaining robust agent tools based on actionable data
- Utilizes data support to enhance future Customer Excellence system outcomes and tools to provide improvements to agent efficiency
- Build reports / dashboards to identify areas of improvement for customer and agent self service
- Investigate and recommend new areas of technology that can enhance the customer support experience for agents and customers
- Be a systems expert / go to person for all Customer Excellence system questions
- Present analysis of system enhancements opportunities to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams / departments to identify further areas of improvement and deploying changes
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree in Business, IT or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of data analysis experience
- Salesforce.com Super User (essential), Admin (preferred)
- Database Management Experience
- Advanced Excel (Formula writing, Pivot Tables, Charts, 3D Maps, Macros)
- Data Mining Experience
- Experience working with contact center telephony systems (NICE InContact preferred)
- Track record of delivering strong results, seeing initiatives through from start to end, and self-accountability
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-focused mentality and proven ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally
- Demonstrate analytical, reasoning, planning & problem-solving abilities
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and embrace new skills / technology
- Experience evolving customer service systems and tools to provide best in class support