At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
We are looking for a creative, gregarious, performance Marketer to drive growth through the Nextiva affiliate program. You will lead the way identifying and recruiting affiliates who can drive traffic and share content about Nextiva’s expanding product portfolio. You will test aggressively to find the best ways to deliver growth and revenue while developing collaborative relationships with your affiliates and your teammates. Nextiva offers amazing growth opportunities for passionate, detail-oriented, innovative communicators to grow their careers.
- Recruit new partners and affiliates across an array of channels and media
- Cultivate relationships that drive new and creative ways generate activity, traffic and accounts for Nextiva, while helping affiliates grow their commissions
- Build repeatable, scalable processes for prospecting and recruiting affiliates; developing marketing campaigns utilizing web, email, promo, social, paid and organic assets
- Support and manage technical implementation and tracking for affiliate platforms; ensure proper SalesForce integrations and tracking
- Measure and report on performance of all affiliate platforms and assess against goals
- Utilize data to drive analyses and optimizations that improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Establish a deep understanding of our product and develop a framework for integrating Nextiva’s product offerings into marketing strategy
- Ensure that all efforts are consistent with the vision for the brand and overall go-to-market strategy for Nextiva.
- Increase Nextiva’s search engine visibility through placements on leading and long-tail organic and paid media sites
- Drive growth in a broad set of product categories, including VOIP, CRM, Collaboration, and Communications
- Perform competitive analysis and find opportunities for Nextiva to win against top competitors. Stay current on the latest news and trends across the industry
- Develop compensation structures to optimize the ROI of affiliates; get creative in developing programs and incentives to win and incent affiliates
- Partner closely with Demand Gen, Product Creative, Web and Analytics to develop compelling offers, strong on-brand content and messaging that drive results
- Ensure affiliate referrals are qualified and commission payments are accurate; manage issues related to fraud and referral quality
- BA/BS in Marketing
- 2+ years in Marketing or Sales environment, affiliate experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively while pushing to exceed goals
- Results driven; able to prioritize tasks that align to goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, methodical, good project management skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Team player with strong sense of accountability
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.